043

SEPTEMBER 3rdSATURDAY11:23 pm

SEPTEMBER 3rd
SATURDAY
11:23 pm

TYLER LOOKED UP hearing his name being called once again. They attention had been on him and his group of friend plus his sister all night because of the shade room post previously made that night.

Everyone knew that he had got his girlfriend a car so he was the talk of the party which he didn't care and neither did she. "Yoo," Tyler replied looking back at rashad. He was the person who threw the party.

"Uh," rashad started "they wanna talk to you," he looked back pointing at a group of familiar people. they were producers and entertainers that wanted to speak to him about doing more parties considering how many people had popped out to this one just because his face was on the flyer.

"hollon bae," he told kaniyah unwrapping his arm from around her shoulders standing up. she nodded getting comfortable in her seat again before paying attention to kenzie and whatever she was saying again.

"wait she what she smelled like again?" des furrowed her eyebrows looking at kenzie while kaniyah tuned in confused on what they were talking about.

"im tellin yall that bitch smelled like hot garbage and throw up. then when i asked her when the last time she showered, she had the nerve to tell me she didnt know. i almost slapped her" kenzie ranted making kaniyah quickly catch on.

"that was my first time getting niyah drunk though" kenzie finished off with a shrug shocking des and tay since they didnt take her as the type to get drunk.

"i remember that oh my god i had a time that night!" she said over the music.

"right so im not understanding why you not trynna have a part two" Kenzie encouraged kaniyah. kaniyah smirked bringing her cup of apple juice back to her lips.

"oh its definitely gone be a part two, you see that car he got me? Yeah" she nodded keeping her words to a minimum. kenzie gasped covering her mouth.

"yall be getting freaky- you know what its tyler who im foolin" kenzie cut herself off waving it off. kaniyah giggled keeping quiet.

"wooda!" tyler was heard over the music calling kaniyah. she looked up with her cup in her hand and her phone in the other. "come here mama" he waved her over.

she let out a low sigh standing up from her spot making her way over to the boy. "yeah?" she asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and she looked at the two girls in front of him as she pulled her dress down.

after tyler was finished having his conversation telling them to hit his manager up to get that together. once he was about to leave two girls came up requesting a picture with both him and kaniyah and he couldnt deny.