004

MAY 29thTALLAHASSEE, FL8:01 pm

MAY 29th
TALLAHASSEE, FL
8:01 pm

"can you stop making sand castles and get in the water" jazz urged niyah slightly. "you acting like a child" she frowned at her friend.

she felt like she was embarrassing her and she didn't like that.

"it's dark. can we leave?" niyah squinted her eyes looking up at jazz who was standing up while she was sitting on the ground in the sand.

"girl the best time to be at the beach is when it's dark" jazz laughed and niyah shrugged nodding knowing she was partially right.

it was therapeutic to be at the beach during the night. little to no noise..just the sounds of waves hitting the shore and low conversation.

"i'll come in the water in a second" niyah nodding wanting to finish one last sand castle which she was actually enjoying making at the moment.

"too innocent for yo own good" jazz mumbled. "i'm not innocent" she frowned feeling offended "yeah okay" jazz rolled her eyes walking away.

everyone needed a little purity in their life.

she leaned forward getting more water in the bucket she had purchased to start on her last castle.

she worked until finishing and grabbed her phone taking a picture. "i'm so raw" she praised herself patting her self on the back before getting up.

"can you watch my phone please?" niyah asked justin who sat on a towel not far behind her engaged in his phone. the beach wasn't really his thing and he couldn't swim so he stayed away from big bodies of water like the beach-he was more of a pool guy.

looking up he was met with her soft smile holding her phone out making his stomach feel weird.

he knew he didn't have feelings for the girl but it was something new and refreshing about her that made him feel some type of way. he wasn't used to this type of energy around him.

"yeah" he nodded grabbing it before clearing his throat looking back down quickly hoping she didn't realize him staring at her.

"thank you so much, i won't be long" she said untying the skirt part of her bathing suit sitting it next to him with the rest of everyone's stuff leaving her in a regular two piece bikini.

she only planned to be in the water for a little while to satisfy jazzmya. she slowly walked in the water letting the warm water swallow her and feeling the wet sand beneath her feet.

she caught a glimpse of the two not to far out. she started to wonder why jazz even wanted her to come out if the two were enjoying quality time. she also hated being a third wheel.

which was the story of her life.

"hi" she waved at the two and they stayed
quiet. "see uh uh im goin back up there" she shook her head beginning to turn around before jazz spoke.