022

JULY 7thFRIDAY7:02 am

JULY 7th
FRIDAY
7:02 am

"Ma wake up" Tyler shook kaniyah a little but just to make her stir which she did.

"What" she said lowly keeping her eyes closed since she was still very tired.

The sun from sunrise was beaming through the big view window in their hotel room giving the right amount of light just to tell them the sun was beginning to rise.

"You gotta get up we going to universal today" Tyler said lazily almost asleep as well.

It was very early in the morning because Kenzie wanted to get there early so they can have time to ride all the rides, twice. They had decided on going to Harry Potter world/ universal today and islands of adventure tomorrow.

Then they would go to volcano bay the next day.

"I'm tired" she muttered simply reaching her hand up to bring his head back down on her chest so she could lay back down properly how she was before.

Not complaining tyler wrapped his arms around her body deciding they could lay down for a little longer.

He couldn't lie and say he didn't love moments like this with kaniyah. He ran his fingertips in the crease on her back as they layed in the soothing positions for a little longer.

Hearing his phone ring Tyler knew that they would have to wake up because it was nobody but one of the other three calling to see if they were up.

Reaching over kaniyah he got his phone off the charger. He swiped the answer button and McKenzie popped up on the screen.

"Bitch get the fuck up!" She screamed on the phone and even though kaniyah was sleep she heard making a smile grow on her face. "Oh fuck no." he hung up on her quickly .

"I think she wanna try that shit again" he spoke to kaniyah but mostly himself. she had him fucked up if she was talking to him like that. he didnt even play around like that.

kenzie knew that so she did it to get under his skin occasionally.

hearing his ringer begin again, he let it ring a few times before answering. "Nigga don't hang up on me" kenzie mugged him threw the screen not appreciating being hung up on.

it was one of the things she hated most. If you hung up in her face with an attitude, she made sure to call back and hang up right back up before they could even begin speaking.

He hung up again "fuck up" he mumbled to himself sitting the phone next to him before looking at kaniyah who was just staring at the boy since she had been woken up by kenzie the first time.

"get up before i have to slap the fuck out my sister" he mumbled softly looking down at her face.

His phone started ringing and he smacked his teeth groaning at how his sister was actually starting to piss him off. He answered preparing for her to yell cause as he was starting to learn just because he hung up on her didn't mean she would stop yelling.