040

SEPTEMBER 1stFRIDAY1:00 pm

SEPTEMBER 1st
FRIDAY
1:00 pm

"IM FINNA BREAK the fuck up wit you right now kaniyah." Tyler looked at the girl seriously and she just shrugged trying to hold her laughter in.

The attitude the boy had on him was hilarious and the way he got mad over the smallest things was cute to her.

"Give me a kiss before I smack you. I'm done playin." He looked right at the girl telling her he was serious and she huffed turning to face him. She leaned in giving him a peck like he wanted and he nodded sitting back in his seat correctly so he could drive off school premises.

As promised the boy had picked kaniyah up early. It was almost the end of sixth period so she wasn't stressing about only missing one class and she could tell Tyler needed the moral support so she would be there for him, from a distance.

"Watchu wanna eat before we go?" He asked and and she looked up thinking about it for a few moments before deciding what she wanted, "McDonald's"

"You always want some fuckin McDonald's" he said lowly as he shook his head but started the route there anyway.

"I don't care, and I want a Oreo mcflurry and cookies this time too." She made sure to add on. She was always hungry after school. She only ate school lunch if they had certain things she wanted and today happened to be a day they didn't serve anything she liked, so she had to wait until she left school.

"aigh whateva." he shrugged the girl off while she engaged in her phone. "how was bum ass school?" he asked and she yawned pausing the conversation.

"it was alright, im tired." she spoke truthfully. he nodded understanding since he knew how draining it could be, another reason he dropped out of school.

she adjusted the airpod in her right ear continuing to scroll the through Instagram since the car was silent.

tyler was drowning in his thoughts because the closer 1:30 got the more nervous he became. he hadnt thought about it much today but he was starting to think what if jakiyah really was his.

it was so many things fucked up about this situation and it was driving him insane. he literally wanted to just drop everything and leave because everything and everyone was getting on his nerves.

the fact that they had to communicate through his girlfriend already said enough about the dynamic of tyler and janelles relationship. he hated her and she couldnt seem to get that through her head.

he had to block her on everything once she started texting him from all platforms. it was draining having to go through this, he was only eighteen.

he thought since she was older, she would be the more mature one in this, but it seemed like she was more childish than him and it was pissing him off because why was she raising a baby like that. why did she even keep the baby if he wasnt in her life? it made no sense to him.