046

SEPTEMBER 9thSATURDAY 7:46 am

SEPTEMBER 9th
SATURDAY
7:46 am

"OKAY MAMA SO, why you don't wanna cook me no food? i'm not your favorite child no more?" kaniyah asked sitting at the island eating a bowl of grapes.

krystal smacked her teeth at the girl, "yes, kameron is my new favorite so you useless in this house" krystal replied sarcastically but kaniya gasped feeling hurt anyway.

"i been yo daughter all my life and you gone betrays me like this?!" the girl exclaimed slapping her palm against the counter making krystal laugh.

"anyways wooda baby, you been at ty house more lately, it seem like you the one who don't love me, hmm?" krystal retorted raising her eyebrows. "i jus wanna know how you been"

"sigh... everything alright. even though i don't be here, i catch you up on everything so it's nothing left to tell you ion think" kaniyah shrugged looking down thinking about anything else she needed to inform her mom but she didn't. she told krystal everything.

"well how everything with jakiyah and everything, does she liked you? do you like her?" krystal checked on that situation.

she truly thought it was tragic for tyler just to be finding out about his daughter after all this time and she couldn't even imagine how it was affecting her daughter. she was once in kaniyahs shoes except she also had a child.

being the girlfriend of someone with a child from a different woman can be so messy and draining, especially when the baby mother was bitter. krystal knew all too well and she was praying that her daughter wouldn't never be put into that position, but she was.

"nothing really been a problem, she quiet and likes to play with toys most of her time and of course i have no problem with her. she's so adorable actually" kaniyah nodded honestly.

she didn't understand why people expected her to have such a bad reaction to her boyfriend being a father— especially to him. he didn't know, he didn't lie to her about anything, and he was doing the best he could. she saw he was trying at that's all that mattered.

watching him balance a baby on top of his career and still having time for her was so impressing. he just made her more proud by the day. he was actually doing really well and it made kaniyah rethink when she told him a baby would put his life on hold and stop his career because it didn't and he's doing good, doing both. not that she wanted a baby, she was just giving him his props.

"well jus remember i went through the same stuff you going through right now so if you need to vent and open up i'm fine with that" krystal told her rubbing her shoulder.