033

AUGUST 25thFRIDAY5:21 pm

AUGUST 25th
FRIDAY
5:21 pm

"One drac!...two drac! Stir em up, soufflé!" Tyler held his phone up angling it to show him and his cousin chop. "Dis bitch like a pep rally," chop added in seeing he was in the camera of the face time call.

"Make dat bitch go hooray" they both said at the same time and kaniyah ignored the two seeing as they looked very dumb at the moment on the phone. She didn't even know what that meant but she was going to assume it was a song since it rhymed.

 She didn't even know what that meant but she was going to assume it was a song since it rhymed

"Bruh, who are you wit? Like who are you talking to?" Kaniyah got close to her camera. "Ohhh," Tyler dragged out.

Kaniyah had been asking the question for ten minutes but every few minutes when she asked he couldn't understand what she was saying because his surroundings were a little hectic and loud.

"This my cousin, chop say wassup." Tyler said putting the brownskin with long braids back in the camera. "Who dat is?" He asked looking between Tyler and Tyler's phone with a confused look on his face.

"My girl." Tyler answered squinting his eyes at the boy because he had said he was on the phone with his girlfriend a million times in the span on fifteen minutes.

"Which one," chop said trying to hide his smile and Tyler hardly smacked his teeth reaching over quickly to slap his cousin on the side of his head. "Nigga stop playin all the fuckin time," Tyler spat letting a frown form on his face.

With all his past girlfriends he really didn't mind the fact that chop would do that to everyone because he wasn't one to care, but things with niyah were different.

Not only was she sensitive and he knew that would hurt the girls feelings, but also he could never even see himself entertaining another girl while he was with her. So even if his cousin was joking he didn't like the fact that he was portraying him to be the type to cheat- on kaniyah at least.

"Okayyyy, my fault nigga damn!" Chop exclaimed while kaniyah just shook her head continuing to curl her hair so she could put it in a nice ponytail since that was the required hair style for games.