048

DECEMBER 24thSUNDAY8:23 pm

DECEMBER 24th
SUNDAY
8:23 pm

"HELLO?" KANIYAH SAID after she immediately answered her boyfriends phone call bringing her phone up to  her ear with furrowed eyebrows.

Tomorrow was Christmas morning but she was staying over at her own home and then would switch over sometime tomorrow since they had Dakota and kameron staying over with them.

"Ma." Tyler spoke letting her hear his frustrated tone. She raised her eyebrows expectantly so that he could finish what he wanted to say, "I need help." He finally admitted making the girl smirk.

"With what?" She tilted her head not wanting to admit how much she was actually enjoying this.

"Wrapping dis shit bruh, how you jus gone leave me and expect me to know how to do it for my first time wit no help" Tyler slightly whined feeling frustrated.

She shook her head at his dramatics before looking over at her mother, brother, and nephew who were watching the Christmas movie playing on their tv. Dakota got promised that they could make cookies for Santa once the movie was done so he was waiting patiently and silently.

Kameron couldn't name one time where he actually had a real family to do all this Christmas stuff with like decorating the house and tree, having someone to get gifts with and someone to get him gifts as well, or even the small stuff like watching Christmas movies together.

His inner child that never got an experience like this and it was showing, it sort of saddened kameron how kaniyah lived a nice life while he, didn't.

"Tyler i didn't leave you, you literally said that I should go home and that you had it. Which I knew you actually didn't and I been waiting on you to call me this whole time and admit you didn't." She raised her eyebrows knowingly even though he couldn't see her.

"Is you gone help me or not? I'm begging you, I'll give you head everyday for the rest of your life— wait except for when you on your period....well actuallyyyy— just stop" she cut the boy off sensing he was getting too far.

"Just come and stay here," she started before standing up to exit the living room so Dakota wouldn't hear her. "Put all her toys in a trash bag so she or kota wont see, then when you get here they can make cookies wit my mama and kameron while I finish wrapping their gifts and help you with kiyahs. Deal?" She mumbled but he heard her loud and clearly.

"See this why I love you, aight I heard you we gone be there in like fifteen." He informed her and she nodded.

"Okay see you when you get here, i love you" she said softly into the phone and a big grin took over the boys face feeling his stomach cave slightly.

𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara