019

JUNE 30thFRIDAY11:48 am

JUNE 30th
FRIDAY
11:48 am

"So you was fuckin my nigga" jazz came in the kitchen crossing her arms and kaniyah exhaled letting out a deep breath knowing this would come.

"Hello speak up" jazzmya popped her neck waiting for her to say the wrong thing. She couldn't even explain in words how mad she was hearing kaniyah moan last night in a room with Tyler.

"Uhh" Kaniyah turned around with a pickle in her hand. Kaniyah was dreading this moment and though she regretted being so loud that jazz could hear her, the sex was so worth it she was willing to get beat up for it.

"Uhhh why you st-stuttering" jazz got closer while kaniyah stayed in her spot. "Jazz can I ask you something?" Kaniyah said attempting to talk her way out of the ass whooping she was about to receive.

"What bitch cause I'm finna fuck you up" jazz said. "Why do you keep fighting me over Tyler if he isn't your boyfriend? The first time you literally assumed I was having sex and gave me a concussion and a fractured rib- which is still healing so I prefer you don't try and fight me again.

Now you mad at me because we actually did have sex but technically you 'knew that'-" she used her fingers for quotation marks "already which is why I got injured the first time" she finished off her rant making jazz frown.

She didn't know she injured kaniyah, she just knew about the bruise and busted lip. It wasn't her intention to hurt her that bad she was just trying to scare her away from Tyler.

Which didnt work at all per say.

Jazz slightly clenched her jaw starting to make her way towards kaniyah and kaniyah reached over grabbing the only thing she could making jazz pause.

"If you come towards me imma throw this pickle jar at yo head and I'm so serious" kaniyah said as her heart started pounding because she was so scared. She really didn't want to get beat up.

"Oh when you grew balls" jazz said shocked her self. "I didn't, but as I just said my fractured rib and my minor consussion that you gave me is still healing so I would prefer if you didn't add on to my injuries" kaniyah raised her hand ready to launch the jar at any moment.

She couldn't afford getting beat up right now.

"Alright listen, fuck you and fuck Tyler. From now on ion want you to speak to me, don't look at me nunnadat. I don't wanna be your friend anymore and me and bree eighteen so we finna move in together next month anyway. Just ain't tell yo ass yet cause you a cry baby. But now imma just move in her house til we get the apartment.You don't bother me and I won't beat yo ass. No I can't give you no ride and no I can't help you with nothing. You a weird ass bitch don't ever speak to me again" jazz told her.