011

JUNE 20thTALLAHASSEE, FLTUESDAY

JUNE 20th
TALLAHASSEE, FL
TUESDAY

"...for the side i want cajun rice and cajun fries" kaniyah smiled at the person working front cash at popeyes. "oh and can i add extra biscuit's with a sprite" she said making sure to have something to wash it down.

she loved their biscuits they were so good to her they were just so dry. "okay that will be 38.99" he told her. "oh wait can you add like a cup of them lil green jalapeño peppers?" she asked and he nodded. "39.50" he told her and she nodded.

"okay" she passed him her card. "y'all so expensive" she said making him laugh. "true dat , i be sneaking food when i leave cause ian payin" he told her.

"yeah it's worth it though. this chicken be so good, i hope everybody know i'm not sharing. almost forty dollars" she mumbled the ending.

"i feel you" he nodded. "give 'em like three or four minutes, here yo receipt" he said. "thank you...jaquan" she looked at his name tag.

"all good you welcome...next up" he looked forwards and she stood to the side on her phone waiting for her food.

she hadn't ate all day and she was hungry so krystal brought her to get popeyes because she wanted the biscuits.

"order 704" was called out making kaniyah look up. "thank you" she smiled grabbing the bag.

she walked out the building heading to her mothers car. she really needed her own way of transportation at this point.

"excuse me ma'am" she heard a voice making her turn around looking down. it was a man, and lady, and a little girl in worn out clothes. "hi! yes?" kaniyah asked.

"do you have a few dollars you could spare?" the man asked looking down at what kaniyah assumed to be his daughter. "oh...i don't think i have any cash- wait yes i do" she cut her self off nodding.

she went in her phone case seeing her emergency hundred dollar bill. this was an emergency to her...she just hoped she wasn't getting conned because she had the best interest at heart. she had good intentions.

they weren't though, they were really in need. "here you go, it's the only bill i have" she put her hand out and the woman shook her head.

"that's too much" the mother shook her head. "it's fine i just got paid" she laughed. why else would she be spending forty dollars on food.

"thank you so much- it's fine" she cut the man off. "please eat something" she told them. "yeah...yeah" he said as the nodded gratefully.

she waved before turning around to get in the car and turned to see krystal smiling at her with a proud look on her face.

"what?" she laughed before leaning back to put the food in the back seat. "i'm so proud of you, that was really nice" krystal nodded.

"it was nothing" she shrugged truthfully "can we go home im in need of a major food coma!" she said punching the air.