041

SEPTEMBER 2ndSATURDAY 8:19 am

SEPTEMBER 2nd
SATURDAY
8:19 am

"STOP BABY YOU can't do it like that" kaniyah grabbed Tyler's wrist as they stood in the mirror in his bathroom. He smacked his teeth holding in his groan because he couldn't get it right for the life of him.

"It's not even that hard you just trynna do too much." She gave him a pointed look while he tried to suppress his smile.

"Alright ma imma be for real this time." He nodded his head in a promising tone and she nodded having faith in the boy.

They're were currently getting ready to leave so they could start their two hour drive to the correctional facility and see Kaniyahs dad. The last time she had seen the man was back in June a few months ago and this visit was important.

He would be seeing kameron for the first time in over fifteen years and he would be meeting his grandson Dakota. Kaniyah was super excited to reunite them and to see him of course because she loved her dad. She was also excited for him and Tyler to see each other because she adored their relationship, she was happy that darius was accepting to Tyler.

Licking his lips the boy slowly combed kaniyahs hair getting all the tangles out. "Yep jus like that" she nodded coaching him. He had seen her comb her closure out so many times and he wanted to try but he wasnt getting it at first.

"Ehh it ain't really worth da hype" he shrugged passing her the comb back and she chuckled shaking her head starting to finish the task herself.

Putting the comb down she flipped her hair over her shoulder putting it behind her ear looking at herself in the mirror. "Is this cute? My dad said i betta not wear a mini skirt or whatever" she rolled her eyes waving it off making Tyler laugh.

He remembered his first time darius did not like the skirt she was wearing and since the one she got on Thursday was even more short she wouldnt push her luck.

"Yeah it's cute, I'm glad you ain't wear dat short ass shirt or I would have to cut it up wit scissors and fuck it up." He shrugged nonchalantly.

She side eyed him. "I love how you said it like it's normal. That's not normal baby." She reminded him and he shrugged anyway not wanting to hear it.

"That shit stop right at yo titties, and you talkin bout not wanting to wear a bra. Slut ass" he mumbled the ending making her smack her lips looking back at him since he was standing behind her. "What? Don't look at me like that." He frowned.

"You be doing to much for me. Act like man." She told him making him jerk his head back.

"Shut the fuck up for I make you." He slightly mugged her. He hated when she said stuff like that because truth be told she would rub off on him sometimes and he would catch himself saying stuff that she would say making him seem more feminine.