🍁One-Year-Celebration🍁

" BANGTAN COMMUNITY IS
CELEBRATING
ONE YEAR OF
SHADOWS- REVIEW SHOP. "

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. And what a journey it has been! The “Shadows Review Shop” has been up and running for a year now, We have reviewed 100+ books from our shop.
Allowing writers to refine their works with the help of aspiring and experienced reviewers.

Have a story that’s been sitting on your computer for years? I bet your thinking something’s just not right… We get it! Bangtan Community has catered towards solving this problem by providing a place for constructive criticism and feedback to help writers bloom into the successful authors they are meant to be!

The hard work of our reviewers can’t be overlooked though! By applying for the reviewer role, you would be aiding in the growth of an aspiring writer. All this is beside the point though. We are  here to give a shoutout to some exceptional authors and their work in “Shadows- Review Shop”.

Outstanding job to
LucyAnnWrites, Katopark, @-taezye-, SongYeEun2500  for getting such high scores on your reviews! As far as we’ve seen, you’re writing pieces are bound for success!

We hope you can bloom into prosperous writers who will one day inspire young minds to share their stories with the world! A very special shout-out to literary_hana
for a near-perfect score on your review as well! We recommend all those reading this message go check these people out and give them your support. Keep in mind, these are only a small fraction of individuals from our “Shadows- Review Shop”.

We are also thanking our wonderful reviewers who worked diligently and to all the authors out there for your trust and support towards us, our shop.

We  believe all authors who present their writing here will be able to benefit greatly from our efforts! Overall, it’s been a great year, but our work does not conclude here. There is more to be done, and you can be part of this exceptional initiative! Check it out now and put your work in or apply for a reviewer!

THANK YOU♡
See you soon...

THANK YOU♡See you soon