57. The Other Side of the Call

Review by Tae-s-bear
Author of the book Rosecherry2602

Title :: 8/10

Very unique title have been choosen for book and it is also totally matching with the concept. Try to add some fonts in the title.

Cover :: 5/10

It would be better if you would choose something which is related to the plot yet attractive.

Description :: 6/10

The description is okay but it is written in a very twisted form which may confuse the readers and skip this good book. So try to write it in a simple way which can be understood by the readers and give them some curiosity to open the book.

Pace :: 7/10

The pace was too fast which can be understandable as it is a short story but preferably you may elongate some chapters which were related to "investigation".

Concept and plot :: 9/10

Very very unique plot which was first guessed as a simple murder story then it completely changed into a "time travel story". Also the twists which was given in between and in the last are the points which were continuously engaging the readers to continue it.

Characters Development :: 8/10

It would be preferable if you give a character description of the main leads then it'll help the readers for reading the books.

Grammar and Vocabulary :: 8/10

It would be better if you use more easy words in some places then it may help the readers to understand the story more as the concept is already twisted.

Writing style :: 9/10

The whole story was written in a very good manner but the last part looked unorganised and a little messy. To some extent it may be due to writing pattern or word vocabulary, readers may lose  the interest of reading the story but still the story was good but still a little more description can be added in the last chapter itself.

Overall impression :: 9/10

In a nutshell a very good concept and a very unique plot which cannot be seen commonly in Wattpad. By mixing the murder, investigation plus time travel a very unique and attractive story has been developed. Your hardwork is really appreciable, keep writing and entertaining♡︎.<33

Rate :: 9.5/10

Total :: 78.5/100

●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐