21. Dark Empire: Devils war & Love

Review by: Tae-s-bear
Author of the book: Seong_Grace

Title :: 6/10
The title of the story is matching with the plot but it would be appreciated more if the title is short and compact which will make it unique and eye-catching. Do not forget to correct your title. It should be "Devil's War" not "Devils war". 

Cover :: 8/10
The cover is really pretty. It is giving a devil aura and correctly matches the theme of the book but it's a little bit blurry and the faces are not noticeable in some places (which may be Wattpad's fault but do check it once).

Description :: 4/10
The description is giving an introduction of the topic which should be mentioned inside the book in the prologue. The other thing is it's not as catchy. In the description, you should mention a short conversation or intriguing description that will automatically make the reader curious.

Pace :: 9/10
The book is going at a satisfactory pace which will help a reader to understand and enjoy the book in a better way.

Concept and plot :: 17/20
The topic of the book is quite common so you should continue to add sub-stories in between to entertain the readers. For example, you can add some romantic and funny incidents or interesting conversations too.

Characters :: 6/10
I would appreciate it more as a reader if you add more information about all the characters in the first place which will help the readers to understand the introduced characters firsthand.

Grammar :: 4/10
There are many typing errors in the book so make sure to recheck it. For example in chapter 2 it should be 'may' not 'mae' and the word 'company' is written as 'combany' . Also, there are problems with grammatical mistakes too like mistakes in using quotation marks and full stops. Please edit the book once to avoid these mistakes.

Writing style :: 6/10
In the first portion when you are describing the situation, I think you should make some changes there as the reader may have problems understanding. For example in the first 2-4 chapters when the angel is sent to earth, the work she is doing is written in a complicated form, firstly she is in the office and then in a bar. All the situations are not written clearly and may be confusing for some people.

Overall impression :: 5/10
All things are okay but you should focus more on defining the situation more clearly as it contains time-lapse, place change, and rapid change between infernal and paradise. So make sure to mention accordingly to avoid confusion. I would suggest you read more established authors' books and do not forget to analyze their writing patterns which will surely help you to understand and improve your work. KEEP WRITING AND HAVE A GREAT WRITING LIFE AHEAD.

Total :: 65/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐