1. Heartsick Bliss

Review by: viekeinz
Author of the book: giakfanfiqs

Title :: 9/10
I really like how it perfectly suits the topic and isn't too lengthy. 

Cover :: 7/10
The picture is nice but I think that the font color is not so good. It just doesn't match the description, maybe using more neutral colors will be nice. Also, some changes in the font can be made too. 

Description :: 9/10
I really liked how they kept it simple and didn't add all direct words from the story. Anyone would get curious at the part "even though the pain seemed excruciating to her, it was the most beautiful thing she ever experienced in a lifetime." This is really such a brilliant idea to write like this.

Grammar Vocabulary :: 9/10
I didn't find any errors in the writing. In fact, I was impressed with the way she described everything which gives the feeling if one tries to imagine. I am glad that she replaced the common words with some new ones. This shows her skills.

Plot :: 16/20
The plot was really simple but heart-touching. In the last part, I thought maybe she married someone else and had a child but the twist was good. Anyone would think that but after knowing about the real father they would surely get thrilled. 

Character Development :: 10/10
It's so great seeing that the female character moved forward in life but always kept her memories to her heart. How she kept the child's father attached to him will just light up your heart. We all love a strong female lead!

Writing style :: 10/10
The way of writing was so great. If the descriptions are clear then one can easily get the emotions felt by the characters. The way it was written felt like a real-life inspiring story. 

Overall enjoyment :: 8/10
I don't really like it when the character just keeps mourning after their lover leaves them but this one was different. I felt really positive and I had a feeling, which can't be expressed in words actually. That was a very good feeling. I definitely enjoyed this and would love more like this.

Pace :: 10/10
As the author already mentioned that it is a one-shot so one thing was quite clear that it will be at a fast pace. But I am impressed that she didn't skip parts. She paid attention to everyone and mentioned a lot of details in each so yes it's perfectly paced. It isn't too fast or too much slow. 

Total :: 88/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐