22. Drive Me Home

Review by: Tae-s-bear
Author of the book: Yeong_fictions

Title :: 8/10
As the story is in its early stage, I can't give my opinion about it much but it's not matching with the chapters that are posted yet. If you have any plan to match the title with the story in the future then please ignore my suggestion. 

Cover :: 4/10
The cover is really pretty and gives an artistic and aesthetic vibe but later in the story, it is mentioned that it's a sad and romantic story. The cover is not matching with the concept of sadness and make sure to design the cover to attract readers. As in Wattpad, a book is mainly judged by cover and title. 

Description :: 6/10
The description is making the readers ask the question 'what happened between the two leads' but it can be better. So I would suggest you give some conversations and pick-up lines to add from the book to make it more engaging.

Pace :: 9/10
The pace is smooth. I think all the situations, mainly the female lead, are explained well.

Concept and plot :: 18/20
As it's a romantic and sad story, the characters chosen and described match it. But as it's in an early phase so I am not able to suggest much to you. Till now everything is going well.

Characters :: 10/10
All the characters mentioned in the book fit their own roles. Well done!

Grammar :: 8/10
There are no grammatical mistakes as far as I know. But there is a typing mistake in the book - in chapter 4 'had' is typed twice. Please make sure to correct it.

Writing style :: 5/10
If you're describing flashbacks then make sure to mention them before or use italics font over flashbacks as it may get confusing. I think you should break chapters in between as all the chapters are lengthy, which may make the readers feel a lack of interest. I would suggest you not repeat the mindset of the female lead as it has been reiterated many times. I would suggest you add more entertaining sub-stories to make the reader gain interest. Till now, there is no funny, dramatic, or romantic part to make the reader excited and eager to read more. Again the book just started so I hope you try to follow these points as you write more. 

Overall impression :: 7/10
Do follow all the suggestions to make your story more engaging. I would like to suggest you read more writings of established authors and make sure to analyze them. Have a great author life ahead. Keep writing! Best of luck<33. 

Total :: 75/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐