9. His Inciting Desire

Review by: BTS_Believer
Author of the book: micasa_jm

Title :: 9/10
The title did a good job of grabbing my attention because it was of a naughty nature. Of course, who doesn't love a good naughty book? It got one point off just because it is somewhat of a commonly used theme for the name.

Cover :: 10/10
The cover was done beautifully and it really made me want to read the book.

Description :: 5/10
The description was lacking in what the book was supposed to be about. I get that there was an excerpt from the book instead of a proper description but that gave away too many key details that the reader needs to find out on their own.

Pace :: 7/10
The pacing was fast for me and I felt that it could have been more drawn out in order to get an even better effect on the reader.

Concept and plot :: 13/20
The concept and plot seemed way too cliche and overused when it comes to Wattpad. I felt like it was something that I had already read before and thus made me bored when reading through. However, the author does a good job of putting their own spin on it and making it theirs.

Characters :: 10/10
I felt I could connect with the characters and that they were well written.

Grammar :: 3/10
The grammar throughout the book can be improved. There were punctuation mistakes within paragraphs and misspellings of words. I think that with a deep edit this can be fixed.

Writing style :: 6/10
The writing style wasn't really my style but there was a separation of text with different paragraphs. The author needs to work on not combining thought with dialogue paragraphs because that gets easily confusing to read and puts me off through the whole story.

Overall impression :: 7/10
Overall, I think the book needs a good deep edit before I would read it again. I can see what the author was trying to accomplish but it wasn't executed properly. Should the author follow through with the edit then I would gladly read it again.

Total :: 70/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐