30. Meant to be

Review by: patricia_s_fictions
Author of the book: minnie_mxchi_

Title :: 7.5/10
The name of the title is quite good but it has a mistake, it starts in lowercase and so does the protagonist's name. It includes grammatical mistakes. The title should start with uppercase. Instead of writing the protagonist's name, write the initials [P.JM] as an example.

Cover :: 6/10
The cover is dull, yet beautiful anyways it sets a downcast mood to the story.

Description :: 9.5/10
Perfectly written, attractive, and catchy lines. Somewhat the storyline is assumed from the blurb.

Concept and plot :: 18/20
The plot of the story is good, I would not say it is unique. The substories and few incidents are helping the story to become interesting.

Characters :: 10/10
The roles you have added are perfectly fitting to your storyline. The character of Jimin is kind, and cool. The female lead is also perfect. The supporting side characters are suitable too. It's good. Fulfilling.

Pace :: 10/10
The way you are executing the incidents in order to the plot is good. Maintain this kind of pace.

Grammar :: 2/10
There are many grammatical and typing errors noticed. [ i ]  Writing this after full stop and the most important thing is that it is never written in lowercase. Not only 'I'. You have written a few names in lowercase, wrong use of commas, punctuations, and quotations. You have also written words in lowercase after a full stop. There are silly mistakes that make the reader assume you are not skilled enough. Not everyone is supposed to notice grammatical errors but for those which are in view within a blink of an eye, I would suggest you rectify them. Edit your chapters as you are rewriting them.

Writing style :: 7/10
Describing the situations, adding a few substories, a few incidents... execution of the plot is perfectly fine and so are the characters. Simple and pretty words you've used. But correct the grammatical mistakes and stress on your vocabulary. Overall it's fine.  Keep writing, Keep entertaining. <33.

Overall impression :: 7/10
The story plot is good, characters' placements were also fine. Description of situations and emotions were suitable. I enjoyed reading it. Keep writing!

Total :: 77/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐