31. MY QUEEN

Review by: patricia_s_fictions
Author of the book: _WildStar_

Title :: 8/10
Different, bold and matches with the plot of the story. (Big thumbs up.)

Cover :: 8/10
It's way too dark. Unable to recognize the face of the protagonist or the fonts. I would suggest using a lighter shade or increase the saturation, or use some brownish shade to give ancient vibes.

Description :: 9/10
Creatively written with few catchy lines and quotations mentioned. A basic idea of the book  comes from it.

Character Development  :: 9/10
The characters are very well placed. The roles and the attitude of the characters are perfect. I liked the sassiness of the female lead and Jimin's mother. The character of Jimin is to the point. A king should be like that. Side characters are also fine.

Pace :: 9/10
The story is smoothly going on. Maintain this pace.

Grammar and Vocabulary :: 9/10
There are no such grammatical mistakes. The Use of punctuation is good. Sentence formation is also fine. Good application of vocabulary.

Concept and plot :: 9/10
It might seem like historical fiction, but I guess it's not. It's a way more different and twisting story. The way you emphasized on a female lead and a relationship between king and queen is very interesting and I am waiting to read the full story.

Writing style :: 9/10

From the beginning, naming the chapters, using banners. The way you maintained the rhymes are well and good. Maintain the way you are executing your imagination.

Overall impression  :: 10/10
Your story is really interesting and everyone should give it a try. Historic fiction is really something one should read. I personally liked your book. You just need to focus on a few things like the cover, I said. Don't add too many characters. Use a few substories to make the main plot bold. That's all. Your book is well and good. Thank you for writing such a book. Keep writing and entertaining. <33

Rating of the book :: 9/10

Total  :: 89/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐