5. The Joker

Review by: viekeinz
Author of the book: ChocolateLumps

Title :: 4/10
The title is nice but it's just a simple common word. It does fit the theme but using a more unique title could help your book give mysterious vibes and attract more readers. I suggest you look for something different or maybe write joker in some other language like we use "mi Amor" for my love. 'Joker' in some other language that may sound thrilling.

Cover :: 8/10
The cover is so gorgeous! I love the edit done on Taehyung! Definitely gives joker vibes and fits the theme. I love the effect given to the text "joker".

Description :: 9/10
The description sounds so stirring! Makes me really curious about what will happen next. It perfectly represents the theme of the book and gives the readers an idea about what will happen in the story. It's well described and one can definitely get some idea from this.

Pace :: 10/10
The pace is normal, not too slow or fast. Everything happens in an orderly manner, making it better to grasp all that's happening in the book. Good job in maintaining it.

Concept and Plot :: 20/20
The concept of a psychopathic dark romance is very much intriguing and exciting! Love the way every action takes place, how Taehyung gives some glimpses of his backstory and how Miso gets curious and steps into dangers. Quite an interesting plot you have there.

Characters :: 9/10
The characters are quite interesting, each having different characteristics and personalities, and how they view the world. Love how Taehyung is presented as a psychopathic loner and Miso as a bright family girl. Definitely fits the plot.

Grammar :: 10/10
I didn't find any error in the book, everything is edited carefully which is correct.

Writing style :: 7/10
The description is on point and everything is written in clean organized order. Using some unusual words is suggested by my side, it will make the sentences more intriguing.

Overall impression :: 8/10
Overall, it's very thrilling and hits at the right parts. The characters are voiced greatly that one can imagine the scenes taking place along with their feelings. An equal balance of inner conflict and outer conflict is there which makes the book even better.

Total :: 85/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐