65. The Convent

Author of the book: taebear2930

Review by patricia_s_fictions

Title :: 9.5/10

Very uncommon and attractive title.

Cover :: 10/10

You did a really good Job with the cover. The cover looks so good. It's the real attraction of your book, I must say.

Description :: 9/10

Quite compact, gives a brief idea about the back incidents. And sudden suspenseful lines were cleverly added.

Pace :: 9/10

All good.

Characters Development :: 9/10

I liked the characters of Jungkook and Taehyung very much. They way you developed their emotions, a few lovey-dovey senses. I really loved it.

Grammar and Vocabulary  :: 9.5/10

No such mistakes seen. Your vocabulary is also good.

Concept and plot :: 9/10

To be honest, this is my first time reading a horror book. You wrote such a good book. The concept is  awesome and I really don't have any feedback. You did wonderful.

Writing style :: 10/10

I was impressed by the detailing of every necessary circumstances, emotions and other backgrounds. It needs a lot of effort to explain in horror or paranormal books to describe details, and you nailed it.

Overall impression :: 10/10

I enjoyed reading your book. From start to finish, your book  hooked me and it always made me curious to go and read the next chapter.  Those who are reading this review, go and check this book out…you won't regret reading it.

Rating :: 9/10
Total ::  94/100

○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐