87. Self-love Symphony

Author :  bangtanrewinds

Reviewer :  arcane_apricity

Title :: 10/10
The title is on point and I absolutely love it.

Cover :: 10/10
The cover is really nice, it's  attractive, eye-catching & aesthetic.

Description :: 9/10
The description is nice but it could have been a little simple like you could have used some simple words cause it gets hard to understand some words in the first reading.

Concept and plot :: 9/10
The plot and concept of the story is excellent, it's amazing how you talked about self love in this one shot.

Characters :: 10/10
It's not a story but a one shot that is based on one person's perspective so can't really say anything about the characters.

Grammar :: 8/10
Well it's good just a little bit of errors.

Writing style :: 9/10

Your writing style is spectacular.

The only problem was that the starting was a little confusing, like I was not able to tell whose perspective was actually going on, like is it the author's pov or jungkook's.

Overall impression :: 10/10

The overall impression is good. I loved it, the description is nice, there's curiosity & suspense.

Rating of the book :: 9/10

I've only cut one mark because of the confusing part otherwise it's good.

Total :: 94/100

Have a good day🤍

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐