86. THE LATE NIGHT RETURN

Author of the book: HawtChillie

Review by Ae_in_Ava

Title :: 6/10

The title was uncommon, but not that attractive.

It was good  but anyways it doesn't sound alluring to readers, try to  explore new words to make it attractive

Cover :: 5/10

The cover's colour scheme was  black and white But that wasnt the problem,nthe picture you selected was dull and the background was blank. If you try to change the title font it will be good. Suggest to change it

Description :: 2/10

The description was too short and had some errors in sentence formation hope you will not forget that description is the key of a story that makes the reader read it or avoid it.

Try to write it more artistic or in  attractive way.

Pace :: 4/10

Although the story was a short story, but the pace was soo fast,the plots were changed so fastly, I mean you had a chance to describe it more but you just made everything fastly

Example: you can write more in  the situation which y/n and Taehyung arguying,The scene went too fast.

Hope you will understand it

Concept and plot :: 6/10

The concept and plot was unique I mean May be in every  mafia stories have a scene like that but you just try to implement that one situation in this book,I really like the way of thinking.

But the fast pace was the problem in this story ,you can add alot of things in it but you didn't.

Anyway the concept and plot was nice hope you will know the weak point.

Characters Development ::5/10

The characters was not described well,I know you didn't had a better chance to introduce everybody in the story,but atleast you can say what is there job,I mean not to tell he is a mafia but a fake job.

And it is just a suggestion from me as a reader,if you did that it will give a effect when the Lee said he was a mafia.

Others everything was nice,not saying that you didn't had anything else to improve.

You modify your work.

Grammer and Vocabulary :: 6/10

Your grammer need an improvement , you had some errors in sentence formation and tense using. Others everything was fine.

Writing style :: 6/10

It had nothing to impress but the writing style was simple,which makes readers easy to read,but still need improvement.hope you can make your own signature style.

Overall impression :: 7.5/10

Overall ,by correcting the mistakes everything was perfect. I appreciate your concept and way of thinking ,hope you will come up with these types of stories to entertain readers .

Rating of the book :: 6.5/10
Total :: 67/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐