71. The Majestic Mafia Heir

Author of the book Novelist_Susanna

Review by Meltedchocolate7

Title :: 10/10

Because it is unique in its own way and helps to captivate the reader's attention.

Cover :: 8/10

The book cover is pretty good but needs to have additional designs to make the story easier to perceive.

Description :: 10/10

The description of the book is really well-defined and coherent, linking to the title of this book.

Pace :: 10/10

The pace of the story is perfectly organized and the events are chronological.

Concept and plot :: 9/10

The concept and plot of this story are good but necessary to make the events more detailed.

Characters :: 10/10

The characters of the book have their own place and each one of them is different in their own way which makes the storyline more interesting.

Grammar :: 10/10

The vocabulary used in this book is highly instructive and rewarding.

Writing style :: 10/10
The author has a unique writing style compared to others and this is what makes the book beautiful on his own.

Overall impression :: 9/10

The book is amazing to read and comprehensive.

Rating of the book :: 9.5/10

The book is really well written and the ideas are on point but the suggestions above will make it better in my opinion.

Total :: 95.5/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐