37. Deja Vu

Review by: Tae-s-bear
Author of the book: inky_jin

Title :: 10/ 10
The story title is unique yet it is matching with the whole story and concept.

Cover :: 8/10
The cover is beautifully designed and also magical.

Description :: 5/10
I think it would be better if you add some parts from the last phase and give some confusing lines in it to catch the eyes of the readers.

Pace :: 10/10
The story went through a perfect pace where the concept is defined perfectly.

Concept and plot :: 7/10
The concept is amazing but you need to give a few hints of the idea of your concept to make the reader continue the story as many readers may lose interest in the first phase because the readers don't know what coming for them next. They might lose interest before the interesting part comes in.

Characters :: 10/10
All the characters given play their role perfectly.

Grammar :: 10/10
As far as I could see, there are no grammatical or typing errors in the story.

Writing style :: 6/10
The concept of the story is unique yet it may lack gaining the attention of the reader because of the way it is written. The whole book is written in a literary way. As a reader, I felt that I'm reading a study book. In recent days readers prefer to read books in simple English instead of vintage. It is not bad to use that type of writing style but on Wattpad, the main audience is mostly in their teen years so they may not prefer it.

Overall impression :: 7/10
Try to add enough warnings and alerts before starting any triggering part. Also, do keep in mind all the suggestions given earlier and analyze books of different famous authors. Keep writing <3. I wish you luck.

Rating of the book :: 8/10

Total :: 81/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐