25. I Lost, You Won

Review by: Tae-s-bear
Author of the book: I_love_taetae

Title :: 6/10
As the main plot is not revealed yet so it's difficult to tell if it matches with the story or not. But it'll be better if it's short and compact.

Cover :: 10/10
The cover matches the story as the main male lead is Park Jimin. It is pretty aesthetic and eye-catching. 

Description :: 10/10
The description is perfect for the story as it'll make the reader more curious to read the book and it is dedicated to the feeling an army girl might feel after falling in love with her bias so I think more people can relate to this.

Pace :: 7/10
All ongoing sub-stories are at its proper pace. It'll be better if you mention the place or time change/skip.

Concept and plot :: 19/20
The plot is really unique and engaging. I have read many army based stories but the preview is the one which is making this book unique and it can make the readers curious.

Characters :: 10/10
Although all the characters are not introduced yet in the story, the female lead's character is properly matching with reality and the side characters are suitable too. 

Grammar :: 7/10
All the parts are okay but I would suggest you recheck the 3rd and 4th chapters as there are some typing errors.

Writing style :: 5/10
In the book all the chapters contain new sub stories without giving a proper ending and without revealing the secrets. Like when Felix dragged Hana from the crowd in chapter 2, it was ongoing till chapter 3 when her best friend called her but why Felix dragged her from the crowd was not revealed; resulting in accumulating all the secrets at once which can make the reader feel a lack of interest or the reader may get confused in the middle. 

Overall impression :: 6/10
Sometimes try to add POV for a better understanding of the readers as the whole book is in the author's pov. If you add the point of view of the main characters then it will be easier to understand for the readers.

Total :: 80/100

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐