61. NIGHTMARE

Review by Tae-s-bear
Author of the book MeadowSterling

Title :: 8/10

The title is matching with the story though but still try to give a much more unique and attractive title.

Cover : 5/10

The cover is good but it does not match with the plot of the story.

Description : 3/10

There is a grammatical mistake in the starting of the blurb. Try to give a short overview to the readers of the story. Try to make it somewhat longer than it is at present yet.

Pace : 2/10

The book was going too fast. Slow down it a bit to match it with your story situations

Concept and plot: 4/10

Very common plots have been chosen. There are many books in the plot though the ending is very unique.

Characters Development: 7/10

All the characters are defined but need to add more sub stories for other characters too.

Grammar andVocabulary :: 2/10

Many grammatical mistakes are there and no unique words have been used throughout the story.

Writing style:: 4/10

The story was too fast to understand the situation and there are little to no sub stories added in the book. The situations present there weren't even defined clearly. You need to add the conversations and define the characters more.

Overall impression :: 5/10

Try to define the situation in words instead of writing "*slap*, *screaming*" etc. Too much situation swapping may confuse readers and try to explain the situation a bit more in each chapter.

The whole book lacking entertainment  and in the very last 2-3 chapters it contained the whole twist. It tends to lessen the interest of the readers and many of them think that it's just a normal and common story, also nothing was mentioned about the twist in the description too.

Try to entertain the readers by adding more emotions in the story. Try to give small hints about your twist so hook the readers.
Though the whole twist was so unique in the story, I as a reader really liked that jaw-dropper twist.

Please take the review in a positive manner and continue the amazing journey of writing with lessons.<33

Rating of the book ::5/10
Total :: 45/100

○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐