67. THE HOO - MAN

Author of the book -krishvpuffs_

Review by Ae_in_Ava

Title :: 5/10

The title was uncommon and unquie but it didn't gave any sense to this story

Cover :: 5/10

The cover is dull and not that much eye appealing. It won't make readers to click on your book.

Description :: 7/10

As the author is only published 3 chapters, from that, The first paragraph which was poetic and understandable for  every readers.The second paragraph about the story was nice but was lacking suspense. You still have time to improve. Make it compact and engaging.

Pace :: 5/10

From those 3 chapters,the which  was written in much faster pace, I felt like that and you did not  described the emotional scenes well. you still have time, hope you will correct it.

Concept and plot :: 6/10

I can't figure out the plot because it is changing from the "lost hoo man to a responsible, a reason to live hoo man borned." So automatically the plot changes when the time the girl appear. Your concept was uncommon and way more fictious. You have to describe or add detail at some parts so that your book won't make  your readers confuse.

Characters Development :: 5.5/10

The characters was not described well,you have to make clear about the main character to the readers because after reading the prologue alot of questions will rise in the reader's mind like, he had no job then how can he afford a house and buy food? Also about his family background etc.

Hoping you will clear it or it will make the story unrealistic and fictious. The female character was too open minded, she is just saying her problems to a stranger without thinking and believing him and his ideas that feels so weird. I guess everything you wrote will make sense later when you will publish your chpaters.

Grammar and Vocabulary :: 5/10

There are few errors in the sentence formation. Try to increase your vocabulary. I will suggest to use apps which corrects your mistakes like grammerly, vocabulary etc. And also proofreading is a very important part when you are posting something. People may not understand words due to typos.

Writing style :: 6/10

From the published chapters, There is nothing to impress readers. But you are a good writer I believe that you can make your own writing style. Just try to correct the mistakes and write more and one noticeable thing to say is your characters didn't have any attachment to the readers try more to describe emotional scenes.

Example : instead of " Tears were flowing down the girl's cheeks.s he was sobbing and sniffing " you can make those sentence  like  " Tear drops were rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes and nose were red by crying. " It  will give more  emotion to the sentence and it sounds good too. 
Overall impression :: 6/10

From the published chapters, lt was a uncommon concept  and I liked  your thinking process and perception but  it  is  becoming  more fictious. Try to give touch of realism to your book. you have to describe the scenes  more. Add details to characters. Add situations and sub plots you still  have time and maintain this writing.

Rating of the book :: 5.5/10
Total :: 56 /100

●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐