48. Mulittang : Land of water

Author of the book iMeGiNeSoN
Review by Tae-s-bear

Title :: 2/10

There is no sense of the title. It's vocabularyly incorrect.

Cover :: 3/10

At the last there are some parts where Jin's character has been mentioned but I don't really think what you have mentioned in the book ( UFO, voice note etc ) are really related to the book cover.

Description :: 1/10

Very confusing. Nothing can be understood by those short notes and not even a bit of curiosity can be raised in the reader by reading this. I really can't even understand one line in the description or even the topic.

Pace :: 6/10

Yes it is going at the right pace only.

Concept and plot :: 2/10

I really can't even understand what you wanted to depict through those chapters. Nothing can be understood by those chapters. I myself have read so much sci-fi but these are written in such an odd way that just out of blue a chapter starts with no description. The whole book was nothing but confusion.

Characters Development :: 2/10

No character description is given at the first place. Which one is talking cannot be understood and emotions are not expressed clearly.

Grammar andVocabulary :: 4/10

Very tough words have been used which cannot be understood by most readers because they might be not use to it. Try to write in simple English. But adding few specific words is ok. And some typos are there too.

Writing style :: 1/10

Very poorly written book. The situation is not even expressed properly and buckets of tough words have been used. It cannot attract readers because the topics that have been chosen are not even described and one cannot even understand what is happening and from where it is even coming. I've never read such the worst kind of book ever where I can't even understand the topic. At the first phase you need to first describe the plot that you are going to write then only start the book.

Overall impression : : 1/10

If i really say you didn't express your imagination in an easy way and it's really different from other books. This needs much more description of each and every thing and cannot be written in a normal way. Readers may lose their interest in the first few parts only as it is very confusing to understand. People are here to get lost in their imaginary world and free their stress out, not to become more stressed.

I would like to add more, In your perception the book is interesting and unique but you need to see and understand what the readers want. This book is not for everyone. Not everyone will read it. Your concept can gather only a few, which is absolutely fine and a good thing.
Whatever the Review I wrote...I wrote in the basis of what the first impression of a normal reader's would be. But I appreciate your work.
Keep writing and keep entertaining.

Rate: 1/10

Total: 23/100

○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer for their hard working and follow them to appreciate their work.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐