CHAPTER 88

"Welcome to log in to Starnet World. It has been detected that you are logging in for the first time. Please read the terms and conditions and precautions for logging into Starnet first. Thank you for your cooperation!" The system sounded, and a panel popped up with many words densely written on it. .

    Qi An'an, who appeared in the personal space, looked at the panel that popped up in front of him, reached out and turned it off.

    She has participated in the formulation of these terms and precautions, and even proposed most of them, so no one knows what is written in it better than her, and there is no need to read it again.

    Every person who logs into the star network will have a personal space. This personal space can receive guests or receive external information. It can be set up according to personal wishes, and you can even manage and manage this place as your own private space.

    Qi Anan didn't go out in a hurry, but walked around the personal space a few times, tried the functions of various places with a test mentality, and prepared to go out after confirming that there was no problem.

    And before going out—

    "It has been detected that you have not changed your appearance, do you need to change it?"

    On Xingwang, there are three options for your appearance.

    One, use your own appearance, the original model, without changing it at all.

    Second, choose the appearance randomly generated by the system, one face is 100 yuan, after paying, you don't have to pay twice for the next time you use it.

    Third, pinch your own face according to your personal preferences. The price is expensive. You can choose facial features, hairstyles, clothing, makeup, etc. The price varies according to the choice, just like a dress-up game.

    Qi An'an chose a system-generated appearance, which was ordinary, neither good-looking nor ugly, and belonged to the kind that couldn't be found in the crowd.

    After choosing her appearance, she went out from her personal space.

    The location transmitted by the system from the personal space actually corresponds to the real coordinates.

    For example, Qi An'an herself is now in the national network security department of the imperial capital, so the coordinates that appear after she logs into the star network also correspond to the same location.

    This star network is not just holographic. If it is just that, Qi An'an will not have to bother to choose suitable locations all over the country to build star network base stations. The function of these star network base stations is to connect to the network and locate reality at the same time. It is holographic, rather it is the second world.

    This star network world is equivalent to the newly built second world.

    And this second world covers the whole country, even wider than the real world, including but not limited to transmission, space compression, time flow adjustment and other extremely advanced technologies, creating a brand new new world with too many functions Both the benefits and benefits need to be discovered slowly.

    Not long after Qi An'an came out of her personal space, several people came up to greet her.

    The faces are all unfamiliar, but the tone of the voice is familiar, "Ms. Qi, can you add us as friends?" That's

National Treasure GeniusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara