CHAPTER 56

After receiving Qi An'an, Zhang Jiaqi drove out of the school without stopping.

    Sitting in the passenger seat, Qi An'an leaned his elbows on the car window, looked at Zhang Jiaqi slightly, and asked with a half-smile, "The day you came back from the military area, you didn't come with me because you wanted to take a vacation. You're only on vacation when you come back, am I right?"

    It sounded a bit convoluted, but Qi Anan felt that her cousin should be able to understand.

    Not long after she finished answering Commander Zheng's phone call, her cousin came in a car and said that he didn't follow her on purpose, was he lying to a ghost? !

    In the end, Zhang Jiaqi really pretended to be stupid and said, "No, I really want to take a vacation."

    Without waiting for Qi Anan to ask any more questions, Zhang Jiaqi added, "But I did follow Commander Zheng's orders to take care of you for a while. The meaning is not to follow you, but to protect you."

    But as soon as he finished this sentence, he thought of the result of the contest with his cousin the day before yesterday, and couldn't help feeling sad.

    Isn't it a little overpowering for him to say this?

    But even so, he has to carry out the order, and sometimes there are some things, it is more appropriate for him to come forward.

    Just like now, if he didn't come here in time, would the military region have to continue to send people to pick her up, anyway, it would be impossible for her to go there by herself. In this way, he is also very useful!

    Qi Anan snorted, but didn't pursue anything on this issue.

    After all, she had guessed a long time ago, so she didn't particularly reject such an arrangement.

    But soon, she thought that her time in the past was uncertain, and she didn't know when she would go back to school, and she also thought that she had promised Shi Ze to let him continue studying with her, so she let him go.

    So, she quickly operated on the terminal on her wrist, and smoothly sent the sorted things to Shi Ze's mailbox.

    After finishing all this, she didn't speak any more, just sat on the back of the chair, closed her eyes and rested her mind, and arrived at the military area smoothly.

    When the car drove into the military area, Qi An'an couldn't help but sigh with emotion, she came back after only two days away from here!

    Zhang Jiaqi may have also received instructions. After entering the military area, he drove straight to the experimental area with a very purpose.

    After the car stopped, Qi An'an just got off the passenger seat, and another acquaintance came up to greet him. At that time, a complicated expression flashed in his eyes, and a smile soon appeared on his face, "And We met, and we may have to cooperate for a while."

    Qi An'an just greeted him, and Commander Zheng, who was also waiting for her here, came over.

    He reached out and shook hands with Qi An'an first, and said with a smile on his face, "Consultant Qi, I'm really sorry to trouble you again, the 'little gift' you left me before you left is not small at all, I still need you to come back and take charge of the overall situation!"

    With a call from Consultant Qi, the relationship between them was immediately drawn closer.

    Before Qi An'an left, he accepted Commander Zheng's proposal and became a special consultant of the military region, which was equivalent to being one of his own. Commander Zheng now took the initiative to call him that in order to give Qi An'an a greater sense of belonging to the military region.

National Treasure GeniusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara