CHAPTER 130

During this period of time, Qi Anyang and Zhang Jiayu have been training crazily in the mecha training camp while going to school. The freshman courses are not too many, and some professional courses of the mecha combat major are also about mechas. After the report, you can allocate more time to the mech training camp.

    After all, the people in the military department are not necessarily worse than the university teachers, and they even have actual combat, which is more effective!

    Although the two are busy, they are also fulfilling!

    In school, they are one of the rare finalists in the mecha competition in their freshman life and still remain in the finals. They have gained a lot of fame in the class and even in the same major. Occasionally, they will be specially named by the teacher in some courses. example.

    Some students who were not convinced even made an appointment with the two of them on Xingwang. In the end, they were all convinced and admired them a little bit by the way!

    Even if a strong person does not do anything deliberately, he will spontaneously get the attention of the people around him. The two have verified this point with their own experience.

    Therefore, the two fought even harder in the mecha training camp.

    This kind of attitude and hard work has also led to the same group of comrades. Yes, after joining the mech training camp, they are no longer competitors, but comrades in the same trench.

    The launch of the mecha training camp, so far, seems to be very effective.

    When Qi Anan came to find them, the two had just finished a day of training and had just returned to the dormitory. They were pouring water while reflecting on the mistakes they made today. After reflecting on them, they had to correct them as quickly as possible. It is a part of their daily life.

    Qi An'an suddenly appeared, and both of them were very pleasantly surprised.

    Even though they are in the same military region, it is still difficult for them to see their sister. They have the opportunity and progress they have now. I have to say that the various guidance and training of my sister during the summer vacation have played a great role in their training.

    So the person they respect and admire the most is still their sister.

    "Sister, why do you come to see us when you have time?" Qi Anyang quickly moved a stool for Qi Anan.

    Qi Anan sat down and took a look at their dormitories. The conditions are quite good. The military region has really put a lot of effort into training them, and even the accommodation conditions are not comparable to ordinary recruits. "I'm almost busy, so let's take a look." You guys, how are you doing these days?"

    The two heard the words, you and I told my sister what I thought was worth mentioning recently.

    Qi An'an didn't interrupt them, and listened with a smile.

    Looking at their radiant faces, you can tell that they are living a very nourishing life. Psychological satisfaction can affect a person's mental state. Both of them are in a good mental state, and they look more mature and resolute.     After they finished speaking, her eyes fell on the space buttons on their necks, "How do you feel when

    the mech is driving?     " His mouth closed again under the elder sister's words, the two looked at each other, and finally told their feelings honestly, to be honest, it's not all good.     This batch of mechas can be said to be mass-produced based on Qi Anan's original mecha as a template.     At the beginning, everyone was amazed by the various functions of the mecha. They felt that the mecha was good everywhere, and they didn’t think there was any problem at all. But after using it for a long time and getting more familiar with the mecha, they can actually feel it. to some minor violations.     The most perfect mecha is actually not mass-produced, but customized according to individual conditions.     Everyone's physique and mental strength are different, in addition, the directions they are good at are also different, and custom-made is to create the most suitable mecha for the driver according to the conditions and directions of the driver .     On this basis, it is ideal to equip a mech repairer to regularly check the mech and adjust some data according to the driver's progress and status changes at any time.     It's a pity that the conditions are limited now.     Such technical personnel are too scarce, and it is impossible to achieve the ideal state at all.