CHAPTER 93

After Qi An'an was picked up, she was not taken to the banquet scene immediately, but after being handed over once or twice, she was handed over to a team that was in charge of makeup and styling.

    This banquet is for celebration. It is different from the countless serious meetings held before. The atmosphere is much more relaxed, but it is relaxed. This is also a formal banquet attended by many high-level officials. It is also a kind of etiquette to dress carefully before the banquet. .

    Qi An'an didn't have to do it herself at all, so someone would help her tidy it up properly.

    Almost dizzy, she was pulled to sit down in front of the makeup mirror.

    Immediately after she sat down, someone started tidying her up, doing makeup, styling, styling, choosing clothes, and asking Qi An'an for her own opinion from time to time. She was busy but not chaotic. has experience.

    Qi An'an, "..."

    To be honest, she has never experienced such a battle before, so it is reasonable to be confused.

    She basically didn't dress herself up much, no matter her clothes or hairstyle, she did it however she felt comfortable. She has been busy this year, and she hasn't cut her hair for several months, and her hair is now a little half long.

    Time to cut it too!

    Thinking of this, she looked at the stylist who was gesturing on her head, thinking about how to style herself, and said, "Don't make it too complicated, please cut my hair short for me, I like short hair." Long hair is troublesome

    !

    The stylist immediately responded, "No problem, I'll help you deal with it right away."

    They are a professional team, and the clients they serve are not even ordinary people, and they know what to ask and what not to ask, just like now, at Qi An'an's age The young girl was brought to serve them, and then they only needed to meet each other's needs, and didn't say a word of extra words.

    Moreover, the stylist looked at Qi An'an's face shape, and it was quite suitable for short hair.

    Her appearance is actually quite beautiful, but her eyebrows are too sharp, and her temperament is extremely calm. It is easy for people to ignore her appearance and be intimidated by her aura. With such a appearance and temperament, a good-looking short haircut will make her look very aggressive!

    This style is now in demand!

    Packed well, definitely eye-catching!

    And after Qi An'an finished giving her opinion on the hair style, she said to the dresser who asked her about her clothes, "You don't need to choose a skirt for me. I don't wear a skirt. You can just choose trousers and a shirt." "OK, no problem.

    " !” The costumer responded immediately.

    When the makeup artist heard this, Qi An'an didn't need to say anything to know that she definitely liked the light makeup style, and she was young and her skin was in good condition, so heavy makeup wasn't suitable for her.

    Thinking of this, she quickly figured out what to do.

    And Qi An'an, who had finished making his comments, leaned back halfway on the chair and closed his eyes, let's do whatever he wants!

    This toss is more than two hours.

    After changing clothes, styling, and light makeup, Qi An'an looked at herself in the mirror and didn't dare to recognize herself. Is this her?