CHAPTER 100

Airport lounge.

    The team leader of country M looked at the 'bracelet' brought out by Manager Qin, the person in charge of the airport, and said he wanted each of them to wear it. He couldn't help saying dissatisfied, "There was no such procedure before, why did it suddenly happen this year?" ?”

    He picked up a bracelet and looked at it, frowning, “What is this? Is it to monitor us?”

    Seeing that he was about to say more and more outrageous, Manager Qin quickly explained, “This is a temporary identity Proof, it’s not to monitor you.”

    After explaining a sentence, he continued proudly, “Everyone knows that our country realized the holographic network in October. After the star network went online, our country’s identity The verification method has changed, and those without ID will be treated as black households. In order to avoid some troubles and accidents, everyone should wear the bracelets, this is just a temporary ID.

    " The star network is also very curious, with this temporary ID card, you can have the qualifications to buy optical brains and star network helmets, and then you can log in to the star network to experience the magic of the star network!" Manager Qin said After some explanations, the leader's expression finally eased up a bit.

    A tall man next to him took a bracelet and said aloud while wearing it, "Wright, keep it, we also want to see if their star network is really as amazing as it is described!"

Not only him, but others People are not too repulsive, one by one took the bracelet and put it on.

    Wright's calm expression turned black instantly because of the team members' behavior of dragging their legs, but he didn't want to lose his temper with them, so he could only say to Manager Qin in a rather unforgiving manner, "What's so magical, you are just lucky. Forget it, our country M will soon break through this technology, and in terms of technology, our country M is much better than your country."

    As a citizen of a hegemonic country, he has this proud qualification.

    Whether it is technology or military force, their country is among the best in the world. Although Huaguo is not too bad, there is still a big gap with their country, so even if Huaguo is the first to realize network holography, this warrior The leader of the regiment is still arrogant.

    Manager Qin agreed with his mouth, but he didn't think so in his heart.

    I really don’t think it’s amazing, then put down the bracelet in your hand and don’t take it, pick up the bowl to eat, put down the bowl and scold your mother, I’m talking about you people, underestimate our country, and let you go back this year dumbfounded.

    The country's rocket-like development this year has filled the hearts of every Chinese citizen with pride. They feel that their country is no worse than any other country, and sooner or later they will catch up with them.

    What is even more proud is that every citizen has enjoyed the care of the state.

    Let’s just talk about the gene fluid, which has such amazing effects, but it only costs 10,000 yuan to inject it!

    In some countries, let alone 10,000, I am afraid that 1 million will not be able to beat it. It is not an exaggeration to speculate at sky-high prices. It is estimated that it has long been used to raise money. Only rich people are eligible to consume such good things.

    Unlike them, as long as they work hard, they can afford per capita consumption. Which country still has such benefits? !

    So no matter what these people's attitudes are, Manager Qin's attitude is very good in order not to cause trouble, but in fact he doesn't care at all.