CHAPTER 47

Ann?

    There is something wrong with this name, Qi Anan and a few classmates secretly exchanged glances, it is impossible for people who are not familiar with people to use this kind of slightly intimate name to call others, and among the dozen or so classmates they are now, Only Yinqian would call Qi An'an that way.

    Qi An'an was also a little surprised to meet Zhang Jiaqi here, frowned slightly, and replied, "We are going back to the dormitory to pack our things, and we will probably go back to school after packing." After all, it is her cousin,

    although Haven't talked alone, but the relationship is real.

    Qin Yan really didn't hold back, and asked, "Instructor, do you know Qi An'an?"

    Qi An'an is too mysterious among them, yes, it is mysterious, it doesn't matter if she is strong, that is her own ability , There is nothing to say, they are all convinced.

    But since this military training, except for the first few days, she has disappeared completely. Oh yes, she said that she followed the experts to do research, and they also believed that she would not lie.

    But for a student who has just entered the freshman year and has not officially started classes, how did other experts find you?

    Everyone knew these questions in their hearts, but they were very measured and didn't ask too many questions.

    But if you don't ask, it doesn't mean you're not curious at all.

    Now even Instructor Zhang knows Qi An'an, and they didn't know until the military training was over that Qin Yan was really curious, and this matter was different from research, so he couldn't ask, so he endured and endured, and asked Out.

    Zhang Jiaqi glanced at Qi An'an, saw that she didn't reject him, and didn't mean to deny the relationship between the two of them. He didn't know why he felt relieved, and immediately replied, "Yes, I know her. I'm her cousin.

    " Finally, he was inexplicably proud.

    Yes, he is Qi An'an's cousin, and this identity brought him back to reality from the unreality of knowing that Qi An'an had done some great things during this period of time. This is his cousin, his own cousin Sister, there is nothing bad to say.

    Zhang Jiaqi, who had been struggling with not being able to talk to his cousin, found the feeling immediately after speaking.

    "Cousin?!" Qi An'an's classmates were all stunned, they subconsciously went to see Qi An'an, and seeing that she didn't refute, they knew it was true, and it was well hidden, right?

    Look at Shi Ze, everyone basically knows that Instructor Shi is his brother on the first day of military training.

    It turned out that Instructor Zhang was Qi Anan's cousin. They didn't know until the end of their military training. It was just a coincidence that they met here. If they didn't meet here, they probably wouldn't know it when they left the military area. Instructor Zhang who had undergone military training turned out to be Qi An'an's cousin.

    Qi An'an didn't think there was anything to make a fuss about, and said to the students around him, "Okay, don't you guys still have to pack up, go back and pack up, I think the stadium is going to be disbanded."

Then he signaled Zhang Jiaqi went to talk.

    Because Zhang Jiaqi looked as if he had something to say to her.