CHAPTER 112

Imperial Army Experimental Area.

    Inside one of the laboratories.

    When the final loading and debugging of the mecha was completed, there was a burst of intense cheers in the whole experiment. These experts and professors, each in their tens of years, could not restrain their excitement at all, and even danced like children. .

    A silver mecha with the height of two people stands majestically in the middle of the laboratory.

    Just by looking at the appearance, one can feel a sense of killing. This is not the point, the point is that the experts and professors who participated in the whole research process know how powerful this mecha is.

    Qi Anan looked up, down, left, and right, with a satisfied expression.

    It seems that her aesthetic is still there. This mecha is not only powerful, but also extremely beautiful, and it is a sharp beauty.

    After hearing the news, Commander Zheng and others were shocked as soon as they entered the laboratory, because the mecha standing in the middle of the laboratory is really too eye-catching, and no one will be surprised when they see it for the first time. Do not fall for it.

    "This..." Commander Zheng couldn't describe his mood in words for a moment.

    He was so excited that he was speechless.

    This is the mecha?

    Is it too majestic? !

    At the high-level meeting, he actually saw the modeling and video of the mecha. Qi Anan also purposely zoomed in on the mecha to a local location and gave a brief explanation to the people attending the meeting. It can be seen in the video and in reality. Seeing is a completely different matter.

    When Commander Zheng was so excited that he couldn't control himself, Lieutenant General Li couldn't help but stepped forward and asked Qi An'an, "Consultant Qi, how to drive this mecha? Do you want to test the power of the mecha?" While asking,

    he His eyes didn't move away from the mech.

    With that scorching gaze, anyone could see his covetousness for the mecha.

    Hearing the words, Qi Anan ordered directly, "Open the cockpit!"

    The mecha, which had been standing still, received the command, and an indicator light on its head instantly lit up. Entrance for individual side-by-side entry.

    Because the cockpit is at the chest position, and the mech is more than twice the height of an adult, so this position is quite high.

    If you don't have any skills, the step of entering the cockpit of the mech may be a bit troublesome. It is possible to enter, but it is too ugly to climb up. Qi Anan has not equipped the entrance of the cockpit with a lifting function.

    But none of the high-level military commanders present was weak.

    Their own strength is extremely good, otherwise they can also achieve high-level positions in the military region. After all, the military department is promoted based on merit. In the past, they were older and their physical fitness has declined a lot. Maybe they are not as good as those in their prime young people.

    However, the emergence and continuous use of the first and second generation genetic fluids have greatly improved their overall quality.

    The state is no worse than that of young people, and even because of more experience, young people may not be as good as them.

National Treasure Geniusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें