CHAPTER 102

Some students just retched aloud, but there were also students who really vomited.

    These retching sounds quickly attracted the attention of the short fighters in the competition area. His sinister eyes looked over in an instant. The mood was obviously a little more excited, and the corners of the eyes were stained a little scarlet because of the murderous look.

    "Is this a nanny who hasn't been weaned yet? A nanny should be breastfeeding at home, what are you doing here?"

    After speaking, he laughed strangely.

    It doesn't look like a normal person.

    I don't know which country the contestant is from, but what he said just now was still understood by everyone.

    In order to solve the problem of language barrier, Huaguo specially prepared a language converter for everyone this year, a very small one, as long as it is clipped on the collar, it will not fall off, which is very convenient.

    Qi An'an also provided a little bit of technical support.

    So even if this person is not from the Hua Kingdom, what he said was translated into a language that everyone could understand.

    The classmate who retched and vomited turned paler under the taunt, and couldn't help but take a few steps back, but thinking that this is his own country, and there are still his classmates by his side, he abruptly stopped his retreat pace.

    He desperately maintained his crumbling self-esteem.

    The short martial artist in the competition area was also chased away by the referee's whistle. Before he exited the competition area, he made a gesture of wiping his neck in this direction, which was very provocative, and the referee didn't care.

    When the next match started, there was still silence around Qi An'an.

    Even Shi Ze and others, who had witnessed the martial arts exchange competition on New Year's Day, were equally silent. The martial arts exchange competition at that time seemed very formal to them, it was completely real fighting, and injuries were not uncommon.

    But the impact it received at this moment is still different.

    Because communication in the martial arts community is still internal communication in the final analysis, even if you really fight, you will still have a certain sense of proportion, and you will only hurt your opponent when you can't hold back your hand, and you won't intentionally ruthless, but the short martial artist just now was obviously is intentional.

    The nature of the two is completely different!

    They are all like this, not to mention the freshmen who have just been exposed to martial arts this year. Almost all of them who retched just now were students among these freshmen. The impact they received was too great and too direct.

    Obviously, everyone looked friendly before the game. Even before the opening ceremony, there were many people from different countries chatting together. They also heard a lot of people chatting about how fun Star.com is. Became like this?

    Although I often see some passionate killings in the news or on the Internet, but I can't experience that feeling without facing it directly.

    Looking at the other people around, except for them, everyone basically has a normal expression. In this comparison, it seems that they are timid and have no face, which makes them feel a little uncomfortable.