CHAPTER 69

This is the first time an issue has been passed unanimously since the establishment of the parliament.

    In the past, no matter what the issue was, everyone had different opinions, which would lead to quite a lot of disputes. After arguing, the decision was finally made according to the principle of the minority obeying the majority. There has never been a time like this time when everyone has completely agreed.

    But it is not difficult to understand.

    In the past, although everyone had some disputes, the ultimate goal is actually the same, but there will be some different political opinions in the process.

    But this time, network holography can allow the country to be at the forefront of this network information field, bringing countless benefits, and Qi An'an has provided the most powerful technical support, and it only takes one year to complete it. Who would say no?

    The construction and laying of the star network is imperative!

    As long as it is not really short-sighted, no one will stop the holographicization of the Internet, and it can even be said to be desirable.

    After the voting results came out, the big leader smiled, "Very well, it's the first time we have such an unanimous opinion, so I hereby announce that the issue of the construction of the star network has been officially passed!

    " He applauded sincerely, with anticipation and hope in his expression.

    There was also a smile on Qi An'an's face.

    This meeting went well for her, and her hard work during this period was not in vain, so it's worth being happy!

    After the applause paused, the big leader's expression became much more relaxed. When everyone thought the meeting would continue, he said, "Today's meeting is here for the time being. We will continue tomorrow." Huh

    ? This is the end?

    But looking at the watch, everyone realized that it was past nine o'clock in the evening.

    They have been meeting since 9:00 in the morning, and they only have a short break for a meal in the middle. It can be said that they are highly concentrated throughout the day. Yes, once the spirit is relaxed, many people will be aware of fatigue after a while.

    You must know that the ages of these people present are mainly middle-aged and elderly, and the elderly account for most of them.

    Even though many people have been injected with genetic fluid, genetic fluid is not a panacea.

    Physical fitness and spirituality belong to two different directions. Good physical fitness does not mean that you will not be tired.

    Therefore, after the big leader put an end to today's meeting, everyone got up one after another and prepared to leave, but some people still didn't want to leave, and wanted to continue chatting with Qi An'an, the key person who brought miracles to everyone .

    Even if I don't continue to chat about things related to Xingwang, I still want to get to know her again.

    Because if Xingwang is really successful, as the initiator and leader, she will definitely become a legend, and it is not an exaggeration to say that she is a sign of an era, a sign of entering the holographic network era from the network information age.

    And those of them who are witnessing the legend are naturally full of infinite curiosity and attention to this party!

    So, just as Qi Anan stood up, he found that there was no way around him.