CHAPTER 127

After leaving the Imperial University and returning to the military region again, Qi An'an's focus began to officially focus on medical treatment.

    She is a person who walks the talk. Since she promised herself during the lecture, she will not delay.

    So she quickly started to form a team, find people, apply for various instruments and required resources.

    Whether it is looking for people or applying for resources, it is the easiest to pass with her. Everyone is extremely willing to cooperate with her. Not only can the results be produced quickly, but at the same time, a lot can be learned in the process. Who would not be happy, knowing her To form a new team, many experts and professors even came to sign up in advance.

    Not to mention the instruments and resources.

    No matter how much you invest, you can get countless times of returns from her in a short period of time. From this point alone, no one will get stuck with her.

    But when she entered the preparatory stage, the Internet was still frenzied because of the content of her lectures at the Imperial University.

    It doesn't seem like a big deal, as if it's only good for women.

    But this matter is done, and the meaning it represents is far more than that.

    It is one thing to ensure the safety of women during childbirth, another is to affect women's future career plans, and there is another very important point, that is, the emergence of this new technology will virtually spread the surrogacy chain on a large scale. Break down and squeeze its living space infinitely.

    As the saying goes, there is a demand for a market!

    Knowing that surrogacy is illegal, there are still many people who take risks for the huge benefits. In this process, only women are victims, some are active, some are passive, but no matter active or passive, the existence of this industrial chain is unhealthy.

    But when pregnancy becomes less difficult, you can use high technology to give birth smoothly with only money.

    Since it's all about spending money, why take the risk to find a surrogate?

    Isn't it delicious to spend money to go to the hospital to produce it formally? !

    Every research conducted by Qi Anan will trigger a series of effects, and these effects are the root cause of the continuous heated discussions, so it seems that it is only solving the fertility problem of women, but it also involves a lot of social problems .

    Therefore, it is not only women who discuss this matter, but many visionary people are also involved.

    Some people even started writing papers directly on this matter.

    Amidst such heated discussions, the National Mecha Contest has also come to an end.

    The three-month contest took a lot of energy and effort from the staff and the contestants. After layers of screening, the top 1,000 contestants were finally selected.

    The contestants who reached the top 1,000 in the finals also received an official notification after the competition ended.

    ——After three days, please bring this notice to the Imperial Capital Military Region. The detailed address is: xxxxxx. If you do not arrive after the deadline, you will be deemed to have given up this opportunity, and the quota will be postponed to the next contestant. Remember!