CHAPTER 14

The meeting between Qi's family and Zhang's family this time, except that Zhang Shishi doesn't fit in well, can be said to be like home.

    After the meal, Qi's mother thought about Zhang Shishi's biological daughter's performance during the dinner, and expressed that she wanted to chat with her alone. After consulting her opinion, she took her to the study on the second floor.

    Watching Zhang Shishi and Qi Ma go to the second floor, Zhang Jiayu winked at Qi An'an and Qi Anyang.

    Seeing his humble appearance, Qi Anyang felt a little itchy, but at the same time he was also very curious, and asked in a low voice beside him, "You seem to hate Zhang Shishi very much, I think she just talked a little less, and she didn't say anything. Isn't that annoying?"

    Without the danger of his sister being snatched away, he didn't reject Zhang Shishi very much.

    Never thought that Zhang Jiayu's energy would be instantly energized as soon as these words came out.

    "That's because you don't understand Zhang Shishi." Zhang Jiayu complained that Zhang Shishi could complain continuously for several days, Qi Anyang's question opened his mouth, and he caught him and began to complain.

    Qi An'an also listened to it, who asked the two to talk next to her.

    Regarding the dispute between the siblings, she is not a party, so she will not comment, and she has no intention to help them reconcile the relationship. She is not too young, and she should learn to handle her own affairs.

    But for the sake of her parents, she doesn't have any hostile or targeted thoughts towards Zhang Shishi, as long as she doesn't act like a monster and doesn't bring bad influence to the Qi family, she still doesn't care what she does to Zhang Shishi.

    Not long after, Zhang Shishi and Qi Ma came down from the second floor.

    From the faces of the two, it was impossible to tell how they were talking. After coming down from the upstairs, Zhang Shishi took out her mobile phone to play by herself, and had no intention of getting close to anyone.

    Until the Zhang family left, except for Qi's mother who took the initiative to talk to Zhang Shishi, she did not see her take the initiative to contact the Qi family, and the Qi family had a relatively weak impression of her.

    Before leaving, Gu Qiuhua took Qi An'an and Qi Anyang and repeatedly urged them to visit Zhang's house when they had time. It was not only to identify the family, but also to deepen the communication between the two families. Only when they agreed, they left with satisfaction.

    When only his family was left, Qi's father still asked Qi's mother how the chat with Zhang Shishi was going.

    Qi's mother shook her head helplessly, "It's not that good. That child doesn't seem to want to get close to me. She listened to me, but she didn't respond to me very much. It seems that she still can't accept this matter."

    But It can be seen that Zhang Shishi is actually doing well in Zhang's house. Zhang Hong and his wife are kind people, so she is not too worried.

    The old man snorted when he heard this, but didn't say much.

    He quickly changed the subject and looked at his son and daughter-in-law, "Now that our family is almost settled, you should think about it later, do you want to go to work in the hospital, or open a clinic by yourself like in Mingqu Town? After asking the son ,