CHAPTER 91

Imperial Hospital.

    Qi An'an brought her two younger brothers and Zhang Shishi to the hospital, and found that the hospital was overcrowded.

    And many of them are specially for gene fluid.

    Although the news of the promotion of gene fluid has not been released, it is natural to enjoy this great benefit early to be at ease. What if the genetic fluid is not enough because it is late?

    Then don't cry to death!

    So when the discussion was still hot on the Internet, in reality, people who had time and money had already started rushing to the hospital.

    "There are so many people!" Qi Anyang looked at the scene in front of him, and couldn't help but click his tongue, "I thought we came early enough, and there are so many people who came earlier than us?" "Of course, there are many smart people.

    " Let's go!" Zhang Jiayu echoed, and then asked, "Where should we go?"

    The hospital is too big and divided into many areas, and at a glance, it is full of human heads. Where is the injection of genetic fluid?

    "What do you do with a long mouth?" Qi An'an kept on walking, leading the three of them to continue walking, and casually asked the medical staff, who pointed out the place for her, with a look of surprise on her face.

    After asking the place, the four siblings went there together.

    The hospital has set up a special area for the injection of genetic fluid. Half of the entire floor is prepared for the injection of genetic fluid. One of the rooms is dedicated to identity detection, which is to scan the terminal chip on the wrist.

    After passing the test, you will get a payment slip, and after paying the fee with the bill, you can randomly choose a room for injection.

    The process is very simple, but what is not so simple is that although there are not too few rooms, there are still quite a long queue at each door.

    Qi An'an and the others naturally went to line up together.

    When queuing up, you can feel the excitement and excitement of the people around you, and you can't stop communicating while waiting in line.

    "The national policy is really getting better and better. I don't know anything about genetic fluids, but after the country issued a statement, my daughter called me specifically and asked me to come and inject it as soon as I have time. Of course I believe it. National, isn’t this here?”

    “Who says it’s not, this is a good thing, only people of our own nationality can use it, and foreigners won’t use it even if they pay for it!” “

    Of course, the good thing is for yourself There are not enough people, so of course they can’t be used by outsiders, that’s how it should be!” “

    I don’t know if those who immigrated abroad will regret it at this time. After immigrating, their nationality is no longer our country, and they can’t enjoy the country. Good luck!"

    Hearing these different voices of discussion, Qi Anan couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

    I can't see that everyone is quite concerned about current affairs, otherwise they wouldn't even be concerned about immigration issues.

    Beside her, Zhang Jiayu and Qi Anyang had already taken out their optical brains to surf the Internet, and a peek-proof control panel appeared in front of them, and their faces became dispirited even if they clicked and clicked on it.