CHAPTER 122

The major countries that have only been to China for the international exchange competition have sent teams to China again after half a year.

    The people who came this time were not exactly the same as last time.

    The last time I came was pure martial arts exchange, but this time I came in the name of technical exchange.

    After Qi An'an's exclusive interview was broadcast, it not only caused a sensation in China, but also noticed it abroad. After noticing, they even got to know her in many ways.

    After learning that there was such a super genius in Huaguo, and that she was responsible for the research and development of the most eye-catching scientific research achievements in the past two years, many experts in the field of science and technology told the country's high-level officials that they wanted to come to Huaguo. Communicate with her.

    Whether it is true or not, you will know as soon as you communicate.

    After all, knowledge cannot be faked at all!

    Academia has no borders, and many foreign scientific research leaders do not value nationality as much as high-level political figures in the country. They value the ability of researchers themselves. As long as the ability is strong enough, nationality can be ignored.

    After all, in addition to nationality, everyone also has the same human identity!

    For this reason, many countries have begun to establish diplomatic relations with Huaguo again, and spent a lot of time and effort to seek the approval of Huaguo officials, so that scientific research leaders from various countries can come together for an academic exchange, and they are even willing to pay a certain price for this opportunity .

    Including country M, which was intimidated in the last international confrontation.

    After admitting cowardice at the beginning, country M formally apologized, and after paying compensation to country Hua, country Hua released Bowman as promised.

    After taking Bowman back, the country M officials had a detailed look at the situation from Bowman. When they found out that he was killed by a young girl, they still didn't believe it, thinking that Bowman was making excuses for himself.

    Then within a few months, I saw an exclusive interview about Qi An'an.

    After learning that she was the 'culprit' who caused Bowman to stumble, country M no longer knew whether it was regret that Bowman didn't catch her back then, or regret that he didn't pay attention to Bowman's reminder.

    But there is no doubt that it is extremely necessary to take a formal way to get to know the other party in depth.

    For this purpose, the recent international conferences have been held more and more frequently. After many meetings, the Hua Kingdom finally let go. Countries can send certain scientific research teams to China, and they also agree to let their own strongmen escort them.

    This generous attitude confused the representatives of many countries.

    Then the Huaguo official said: Now that we have exchanged, let's exchange scientific research and martial arts together. Coincidentally, the six half-step innate powerhouses in our country have all broken through to the innate realm in the past six months!

    Hua Guo upholds humanitarianism and international friendly relations, and is willing to let a few innate powerhouses give pointers to the warriors of their countries.