CHAPTER 96

After leaving the school infirmary, Qi Anan was going to take his younger brother to the hospital for a detailed examination.

    After all, the various equipment in the school's infirmary is relatively crude, and she can only do some basic treatment, so she is not very relieved.

    This matter had nothing to do with Zhang Shishi, but she followed suit.

    Qi An'an saw it, but seeing the worried look on her face, she didn't stop her in the end, and the group went directly to the hospital by car. Shi Tian drove, Zhang Shishi sat in the passenger seat, and Qi An'an and her two younger brothers sat in the passenger seat. later.

    in the car.

    Qi Anyang dragged the broken arm and hesitated all the time. After a long while, he finally asked the question that had been in his heart since just now, "Sister, why did that Sheng Hui ask us to fight? Do you know something?"

    This is what he guessed from his sister's conversation with Sheng Hui in the infirmary just now.

    Qi An'an looked at his younger brother's cautious eyes, sighed indistinctly, thought about it, and finally did not hide it from them, and selectively told them the general situation.

    What I thought before was that they were still young, and with her around, there was no need for them to worry about so many things, they just needed to do a good job in their studies.

    But thinking about it now, the two younger brothers will be adults next year, and they are no longer children. Boys of this age are also capable of taking on things. Is it really good for them not to say anything?

    The most important thing is that after the promotion of the gene fluid, the per capita physical fitness will increase, and batch after batch of strong people may emerge in the future.

    As Qi An'an's younger brother, she shouldn't live in an ivory tower all the time. She hopes that they can also become stronger, in all aspects, and then become a man who stands upright and can protect his family and himself!

    In the past, the country did not allow the existence of warriors to be widely known for the sake of social stability.

    But with the occurrence of various changes, it is estimated that the existence of warriors will no longer be as secretive as before. So, taking this opportunity, it might not be a bad thing to let the two younger brothers know in advance.

    It just so happened that this year's international exchange competition was also held in her own country, and she was hesitant to bring her family there before.

    What happened today strengthened her confidence, she must go, she must go!

    Although the country has always advocated the idea that everyone is equal, there are classes at all times. There are rich people who are poor, ordinary people who are rich and powerful, and weak people who are strong. There is no way to change this ecological chain. Then try to let yourself occupy as much initiative as possible.

    After talking about the 'grievances' between his family and the Sheng family, Qi An'an also told them the general situation of the martial arts world.

    This sudden incident can be regarded as a lesson for her, Qi Anan felt that she should reflect on herself!

    Adults will think twice about doing things, but children don't think so much. When they get tempered, they can do whatever they want, regardless of the consequences of what they do.