CHAPTER 28

Qi Anan, who was named, looked at the boy Yin Qian called Ying Rong, she probably didn't know him, right?

    However, although she was cold and talkative, it didn't mean that she didn't dare to respond when she was picked on by others, so although she frowned slightly, she still took the initiative to say, "I'm Qi An'an, what do you need me for?" Ying

    Rong Hearing the sound, he looked over and stopped in front of Qi An'an, looking her up and down with extremely critical eyes.

    Before Qi An'an herself said anything with this look, the classmate next to her became a little angry.

    In their eyes, Qi An'an is one of their own, and because of her various outstanding performances, her status in everyone's hearts has unconsciously increased, and now a random boy appears, looking at Qi An'an with such critical eyes, Can they not fire?

    But before they got angry, Yin Qian who had already chased him got angry first.

    "Ying Rong, what on earth do you mean?" She stretched out her hand and tugged Ying Rong, her face was full of anger, "Go back to your own class, don't get crazy on our side, you are sick!

    " It was the first time that the good-tempered Yinqian got so angry, she cursed people on the spot, and didn't give Ying Rong any face.

    After scolding Ying Rong, Yin Qian reached out to pull Qi An'an, saying, "An'an, let's go, don't argue with him!" "Stop!"

    Ying Rong stopped in front of them.

    He didn't look at Yinqian, but looked at Qi Anan provocatively, "I don't believe Qianqian said you are very good, do you dare to compare with me?"

    Unexplainable!

    This is the only thought in Qi An'an's mind right now, and somehow he jumped out and ran in front of her, and said inexplicably that he wanted to compare with her, what's the relationship between the two of them, he's so used to him!

    Qi An'an glanced at him lightly, and was about to leave with Yin Qian.

    She doesn't have that free time to play with him!

    Yinqian glanced at Ying Rong angrily, if she wasn't in the military area now, with so many classmates around her, she might have started fighting with him, something really wrong!

    From the perspective of the relationship between the two families, she and Ying Rong didn't have a good relationship, but it was not bad, so just now when Ying Rong came to talk to her, she went along with her. When talking about military training, she couldn't help but praise Qi An'an.

    In her opinion, Qi An'an is really strong, strong in all aspects.

    When the conversation got to this point, she couldn't help showing off Qi An'an's strength to Ying Rong, but after showing off, Ying Rong ran over out of nowhere, provocative, saying that she wanted to talk to An An Compare?

    How annoyed and angry she was now!

    But Ying Rong was still adding fuel to the fire, they didn't plan to argue with him anymore, but he squinted his eyes when he saw that Qi An'an and Yin Qian were about to leave without dumping him, and then he reached out and grabbed Qi An'an .

    Qi An'an had her back to him at this time, but when Ying Rong grabbed her, she seemed to have eyes behind her back, and accurately avoided his outstretched hand. When she turned around again, her face turned cold .