CHAPTER 58

Qi Anan was sitting at the front of the conference room, so she was not surprised at all to see clearly the dissatisfaction and doubts expressed by these elites from the national network security department.

    Those experts of the older generation have all struggled through the hard times.

    They have great tolerance for the younger generation, no matter what they think in their hearts, they will not show it on the face at will.

    But these elites who come now are basically in their 20s and 30s. If they can become the elite backbone of the National Cyber ​​Security Department at this age, who is not a genius!

    And the more genius they are, the more arrogant they are in their bones. They have full confidence in themselves, but they are always suspicious when they see others. Unless they convince them with their strength, they will be thorns who will not accept anyone.

    Now they are asked to study with a little girl like Qi An'an. Doesn't this put them in the position of being guided? Who can be convinced?

    Qi An'an knew it in his heart, but when he opened his mouth, he said, "Everyone find a place to sit, turn on the computer, and listen to me. No matter what questions you have, I will give you a chance to ask questions later. If there is a lot of nonsense, let me go out now." .”

    It’s also a double standard.

    To the older generation, she is humble and respectful, but to the younger generation, she is indifferent and doesn't talk much, even more arrogant!

    If you really want to compare yourself to a genius, who is afraid of whom? !

    Not to mention, her array really bluffed the dozen or so people.

    That's right, they only came this time with a dozen or so people, which sounds like a small number, but anyone who goes out is a computer professional, otherwise they can't become the backbone of the national network security department at a young age.

    As soon as they leave, someone from the network security department needs to take their place temporarily, just in case, if there is really no one, no one can afford if something goes wrong, so there really can't be more people assigned there coming.

    Being able to send so many people here, the head of the network security department is already very sincere and has cooperated with the work of the military region.

    Now that Qi Anan said this, these people looked at each other one by one, and made eye contact for a while. Come guide them!

    If they were just teasing them, they would protest and complain to their superiors no matter what the girl's status was.

    "Mr. Qi, then I'll go out first. Tell me if you have anything to do, and we'll stand by outside!" The soldiers who sent these elites over asked Qi An'an for instructions, and retreated after Qi An'an nodded.

    As for the title of Mr. Qi, it has been temporarily unified in the military region.

    Qi An'an is young, but she has made a lot of achievements, calling her by her name is not respectful enough, calling her a professor and so on, and she doesn't have that title, thinking that she is basically not the main person in charge or teaching others to learn, so let everyone They all called her Teacher Qi.

    After the soldier who gave away left, there were only a dozen or so elites in the laboratory, including Qi An'an and the network security department.