CHAPTER 66

Qi An'an followed Commander Zheng away calmly.

    She has also seen the big leader from a distance in the past few days. From the beginning to the end of the military parade, he has delivered several speeches, and he looks gentle and smiling, very friendly.

    As for the big leader's meeting with her, it was actually within her expectation. The only thing that was not expected was that she did not expect it to be so early.

    The few research results she has made before are actually a little foreshadowing. The launch of the genetic fluid is following the trend, and the physical fitness detector is a bonus, but the project plan in the training room is for further improvement. Show what you can do.

    Show her abilities step by step, let others gradually recognize her, and subtly increase her influence.

    It's not efficient to let others believe her just by talking about her.

    It's too troublesome to deal with other people's doubts over and over again. She doesn't want to waste time on meaningless explanations and proofs. Like now, wouldn't it be good to let everyone see what she did instead of what she said? !

    Qi An'an didn't mean to calculate anyone by doing this, but just to gain more voice as quickly as possible.

    Many of the things she has to do in the future are too involved, and she can't accomplish things by herself. The national leaders and relevant high-level departments of various departments must unanimously approve her plan and support her, so that she can continue to advance smoothly.

    And now, didn't the big leader offer to see her?

    Commander Zheng led Qi An'an forward while still telling her, "I have reported everything you have done during this time to the big leader, so the old man knows what you have done and appreciates you very much. , This time I proposed to meet you, I think it is to encourage you, so you don’t need to be too nervous.”

    Not long after the gene fluid was successfully developed, he reported the situation.

    After all, he is only the commander of one of the military regions in the imperial capital, and the comprehensive promotion of genetic liquid will affect the whole country. This kind of major event must be known to the big leaders. How could he make random decisions by himself!

    Including the successful data analysis and simulation in the training room a few days ago, he also made a detailed report and submitted it.

    The big leaders had seen all of them, and remembered Qi An'an in their hearts.

    No, after the military parade ended, the big leader immediately asked him to take Qi An'an to meet him.

    You know, people all over the country have seen great leaders through various channels, but not everyone is qualified for this kind of face-to-face meeting alone. An An, this is a recognition and an honor!

    Qi An'an smiled, and replied to Commander Zheng, "I'm not nervous."

    Commander Zheng and Qi An'an were walking side by side. He was still thinking about how to calm her down, but when he heard this, he turned his head to look at her. She really wasn't lying, she could tell whether she was nervous or not from her movements and demeanor, and she was indeed not nervous.

    In comparison, he was a little nervous.

    Commander Zheng, "..."

    I suddenly felt a sense of nervousness!

National Treasure Geniusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें