CHAPTER 95

Infirmary of the High School Affiliated to Imperial University.

    Qi Anyang and Zhang Jiayu are doing an examination and bandaging their wounds here. Their homeroom teacher, Mr. Qi, is worried and angry. Of course, the worry is about Qi Anyang and Zhang Jiayu, and the anger is about fighting with his two students. boys.

    The most important thing is that after asking, I found out that the boy who was fighting with her two students was not a student of our school.

    It can be said that he came to the school purposely to fight with her two students.

    This is even more infuriating.

    A student from another school escaped the inspection of the staff at the school gate, and sneaked to this school to fight with the students of this school. He has been the head teacher for several years, but this is the first time Teacher Qi has encountered such a thing. Stuck his neck and didn't speak.

    At that time, the boy even wanted to run away after beating him. If he hadn't been stopped by enthusiastic classmates, he probably would have run away without a trace.

    Teacher Qi was warning and threatening, and then he asked for a mobile phone number from the boy, and called him to ask him to come to school as soon as possible. For such a big matter, the two parents must negotiate and resolve it face to face.

    You know, one of Qi Anyang's arms was broken.

    This is not something that can be resolved with a verbal apology.

    Teacher Qi felt that these two students had suffered a disaster for no reason. Qi Anyang had always been obedient and sensible, and had good grades. He was a standard good student in the eyes of the teacher.

    Unfortunately, the two of them were unlucky.

    I heard from the classmates who were present at the time that this boy named Sheng Hui was really ruthless and crazy. If not for the enthusiastic classmates at the time who restrained him, Qi Anyang and Zhang Jiayu might still be hurt. heavier.

    Teacher Qi felt a little guilty for his student being hurt like this!

    Of course, she immediately wanted to call the parents and ask them to come over quickly, but the two students didn't know the reason, so they insisted not to call the parents and let their sister come.

    The two students were both injured, and they looked at her with that kind of begging expression, repeatedly assuring that their sister could make the decision, but Teacher Qi couldn't resist in the end, so he called Qi An'an.

    I just hope that the sisters of the two students are really as they said, and can survive the scene to solve the matter!

    While the school doctor was bandaging the wounds of the two, Teacher Qi looked at Sheng Hui again, and asked patiently for the last time, "Student, I think you'd better tell me why you came to our school to beat us student, you have intentionally hurt this, if you don't explain clearly, we will call the police."

    Sheng Hui also had a bruised nose and a swollen face.

    After all, he was besieged by many people together, and he was beaten with two fists and four hands, so he was naturally beaten. Even so, his expression was still extremely arrogant, and he ignored what Teacher Qi said to call the police.

    Hearing this, he held his head high and snorted coldly, and only said, "Whatever you want, I'll wait for the housekeeper to handle it."

    That's right, it's the housekeeper, not the parents.