CHAPTER 33

"The past few days have really been in dire straits!" Qiu Tianming started complaining as soon as he came over, "I almost fell down from exhaustion. If I hadn't thought that you might still be persisting, I would have given up a long time ago. Already."

    Su Fei smiled from the side, "Now I find that persistence is worth it!"

    Qiu Tianming couldn't help laughing, "That's right."

    He really didn't expect such a big surprise to be able to learn martial arts if he persisted. Now, no matter whether you can learn it well or not, you have to try it first. If you don’t try, how will you know if you can do it? In case something comes out of learning——Thinking of Master Fu’s flying figure in the auditorium just now,

    he It's a little bit more beautiful.

    How handsome!

    "Okay, stop fantasizing." Shi Ze patted Qiu Tianming, "Let's find a place to talk!" It's

    not a problem to stand here at the entrance of the auditorium.

    The three quickly changed places, and there was no one on the parallel bars side of the training ground at this time, so they chose this place.

    Lying on the parallel bars, they each talked about their experiences in the past few days. Su Fei looked at Shi Ze, and suddenly asked, "By the way, have you settled with your gay friend? Have you confirmed the identity of the other party?"

    Qiu Tianming also looked over curiously.

    Shi Ze nodded silently, "I'm sure."

    Without waiting for the two to ask, he took the initiative to say, "It's Qi An'an. I asked her the afternoon before yesterday, and she admitted it."

    Qiu Tianming and Su Fei looked at each other, This is really a coincidence and fate!

    "Then how did she react when she found out about your identity?"

    "What reaction? Just react normally!" Shi Ze gave a speechless glance at the two who were about to listen to gossip, "Could it be possible to cry with excitement? ?”

    Bored or not?

    The two who didn't want to admit that they were gossiping smiled awkwardly, and Su Fei asked again, "Then, will Qi An'an stay in this selection?" It's not that

    he looks down on girls, but that girls are inherently weaker than boys, whether it's Physical strength or physique, girls are indeed weaker, and the two big boys almost couldn't hold on to the training these days, let alone the girls.

    Didn't you see that among the more than 100 or nearly 200 people in the auditorium before, there were only about 20 girls who died? !

    Shi Ze looked at Su Fei steadily, and Su Fei felt that his scalp was a little numb. He reached out and touched the tip of his nose and said, "Why are you looking at me like that? Why don't I just ask you if Qi An'an kept you?" Come down, it’s hard to answer?"

    "Hey!" Shi Ze sighed, "It’s really fearless for those who don’t know!"

    Su Fei & Qiu Tianming: Okay, what kind of nerve is this?

    Then the two were stunned and listened to Shi Ze talking about Qi An'an's heroic performance in the past three days, and why girls were inherently weaker than boys in terms of physical strength and physique, which was not shown in Qi An'an at all.