CHAPTER 97

Sheng family.

    At the end of New Year's Day, the other martial arts families got their part of the gene fluid. Only the Sheng family was targeted for some bullshit things many years ago, and it took several days to get the gene fluid in the end.

    And in the few days when the genetic fluid was not obtained, Patriarch Sheng personally paid attention to the changes of those who had used the genetic fluid.

    After paying attention, he became more confident in the efficacy of the gene fluid. He even couldn't wait for his own share. He wanted to borrow some from other stores and return them after he got his own, but he didn't get one.

    Regardless of whether it was the other five families who were also among the six great families, or other big and small families that were weaker than the six great families, they all refused to lend him the genetic fluid.

    But Patriarch Sheng was furious.

    When encountering matters related to their own interests, timid people can become bold, otherwise some affiliated families of the Sheng family would not have the courage to reject him. For this reason, he called the culprit Sheng Zhian He scolded him and asked him to quickly get Mr. Qi's forgiveness.

    He was anxiously waiting for the genetic liquid to be sent to his ancestors!

    For this reason, Sheng Zhian lowered his attitude in front of Mr. Qi, even if Mr. Qi deliberately tormented him, he didn't dare to complain, and in the end he insisted on thick-skinned until Mr. Qi didn't want to entangle with him anymore, and expressed his forgiveness.

    Those scenes of apologizing and being forgiven were all photographed by the people he took, and that was all evidence.

    Relying on these evidences, although the Sheng family was a few days late, they finally got their genetic fluid.

    As soon as the genetic liquid was brought back, Patriarch Sheng hurriedly took the genetic liquid to the place where the ancestor retreated. After explaining the situation in detail, he asked the ancestor to inject a gene liquid. Not to mention, it was really effective.

    According to the ancestors, the injury was delayed, the cells were rejuvenated, and the time of persistence became longer!

    This was simply the best news that Patriarch Sheng had ever heard, and he was even a little ecstatic.

    But that wasn't enough. What he wanted was for his ancestor to recover completely. Whether he could break through his innateness was a matter of luck. It would be better if he could maintain his previous half-step innateness, but a single gene fluid obviously didn't achieve that effect.

    Because of his urgency, Patriarch Sheng didn't even care about Minister Gu's repeated instructions at the beginning. Minister Gu had instructed him several times, saying that using the gene fluid once is enough, and using it more often will have little effect and will only cause waste.

    The Sheng family could no longer have so many patrons, directly occupying the quota of the clansmen, and let the ancestors continue to use a few.

    Anyway, they are all from the same clan, and their current status and honor are all due to their ancestors. Naturally, good things should be given priority to their ancestors.

    It's a pity that they didn't achieve the desired result after using a few more, and even using it again had no effect.

    The ancestor of the Sheng family was quite open-minded. After using the gene fluid, his physical condition was much better than before, and he still thought it was good. Only the head of the Sheng family, because he saw hope, could not accept the reality even more.