CHAPTER 59

Ding Lei and the others wanted to change the topic, but it also depended on whether Yu Lao and the others wanted them to change it.

    Perhaps because they were in a good mood, these experts were also willing to tease them. After the two met, they didn't waste time in the laboratory building, talking while walking to the cafeteria together.

    Old Yu smiled and said, "You guys still want to poach the corners of the military area."

    Although he said this with a smile, Ding Lei and the others, especially Ding Lei who took the initiative to poach the walls, still feel that they are not kind Yes, I was about to say something to make up for it, but when I heard the old story, I turned around and suddenly took a sharp turn.

    "Well, the idea is good, but if I really want to dig, I should come first, and you won't be able to queue up!"

    The turn was so sharp that they almost missed them.

    Ding Lei, "..."

    That's not enough. Just as Yu Lao finished speaking, Xiao Lao continued, "What nonsense is Lao Yu talking about? !"

    Well, Mr. Xiao may have been busy with scientific research and didn't play much on the Internet. Now that there are more young people around him, he wants to keep up with the pace of young people and talk about popular terms. It's just that he has no experience. I thought of such an old-fashioned stalk, if I really want to elaborate, it might not even be a stalk.

    But Ding Lei and the others were extremely cooperative, especially Ding Lei. After listening to it, she showed a look of enlightenment, nodded and said, "Yes, yes, Mr. Xiao is right, we should invite you, we are not sincere enough to invite you, okay?" Yes, I'll call our minister later, and ask our minister to invite him in person!"

    The interpretation of "Down the Donkey" can be described to the extreme.

    These experts were directly amused.

    In addition to Yu Lao and Xiao Lao, several other experts looked at Qi An'an with hints, saying that if she wanted to go to their research institute, they would welcome her at any time, so that Qi An'an who was surrounded in the middle really didn't know what to say.

    But she also saw that these people were joking, so she didn't refute, and occasionally nodded cooperatively.

    This can make Mr. Zhang greedy.

    This is my own granddaughter. No matter how many times I have met her, my own granddaughter is my own granddaughter. Seeing others fighting for my own granddaughter in front of me makes the old man feel a little sour despite being proud. It is really worth queuing up. Should he be the first?

    The old man also wants to jump in line!

    In the end, Mr. Zhang couldn't hold back, and interjected, "If An'an really wants to change jobs, then my place must be the first choice. When the time comes, our grandfather and grandson will join the battle and contribute to the country's aerospace industry together. It will be a good story!"

    That's right, many of the researches Mr. Zhang participated in are actually related to aerospace, and the importance is self-evident.

    Of course, he is not the chief designer, but he is responsible for the research of new aerospace materials, which is also an indispensable part of the aerospace industry.

    As soon as he said this, it attracted more attention than all the previous ones combined. Everyone who was still talking and laughing looked at Mr. Zhang, grandpa and grandson? who with whom?