CHAPTER 131

When Qi Anan returned home, he actually saw a butler robot at home.

    It wasn't there when I came back last time!

    As soon as she came back, the butler robot came up to greet her in a gentle and polite way, asking her about her care and warmth without being annoying. It is a very cultivated and gentle butler robot.

    Qi An'an was not surprised, and handled it with ease.

    This time when she went home, there was actually no one at home.

    Both parents are at work, the old man is still at the Imperial University, the university has not yet had a holiday, and naturally he has not had a holiday as a teacher, the younger brother is still training in the military region, and it is estimated that he will come back from the holiday at the end of the year, and she is the only one in the big family.

    Qi An'an didn't feel bored either.

    She has been busy and working intensively all the time, even she will be a little tired. Now that she is taking a break from her busy schedule and has so much free time to play, how can she be bored and enjoy it too late!

    But also because she has more spare time, she goes to Starnet much more frequently than before.

    As soon as she went to Xingwang, she thought of everyone's fanaticism and pursuit of her face on Xingwang, and the fact that a small fan, Amway, joined her own website. I don't know if that trend has passed.

    After leaving her personal space, she found that there was no such thing, the trend was still the trend.

    There are still many people with her face on her face, and there is no decreasing trend. Obviously, everyone's pursuit and admiration for her has not decreased due to the passage of time, but has increased.

    During this period, it’s not that no one saw the netizens who pinched their faces almost exactly the same and tried to strike up a conversation. What if they also strike up a conversation with the boss himself like He Xiao at the beginning? Similar netizens have also been hot for a while.

    However, more than three months have passed, and no one has the good luck of He Xiao.

    There are too many disappointments, and everyone has to accept a reality, that is, the boss is really busy, and the number of times he goes to Starnet is very small. He Xiao is so lucky to be approached by He Xiao. Not everyone can have that kind of experience. good luck.

    After accepting the reality, even if they meet someone with the same face as Qi An'an again, everyone will be able to calm down.

    After all, after gaining experience, there are more and more netizens who pinch their faces to look like them. Going to strike up a conversation every day is not exhausting and annoying.

    Therefore, after more than three months, Qi An'an used her own face to log in to the star network again, and she was still able to blend into the crowd smoothly. No one would pay special attention to her because of this face, and no one would come to her because of this face. bother her.

    Feeling the benefits in person, Qi An'an actually found this matter to be more interesting.

    I went to my own website to have a look, and it was indeed what Xiao Xiao said. I collected a lot of things about her, and made a detailed follow-up report on her dynamics. Some things she didn’t even remember. You can see it all here.